• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Our generations late 60s and thru the 70s music cannot come close to anything going on these days..
Greg Allman a survivor along with Jackson Brown, this is sweet as it gets....

Song was written by Greg around 1968.
It was recorded and released by the Brothers after Duane's death in honor of him..
Duane said it was his favorite song recorded by Greg...

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Your my blue sky
Your my sunny day
Lord ya know it makes me high
When you turn your love my way
Turn your love my way

What an amazing evening on the farm
Very peaceful and so cool

Last edited:
Yard dog

Yard dog

Wow, great pictures and of course lyrics are fantastic. Going to play that song next. Have Electric Funeral playing now off the Paranoid album. Got bored and tossed together a brass pipe today at work. Cleaned it well to remove anything from the manufacturing process. Breaking it in now.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Ouch. Morning ? Yeah, it`s morning. Bed at 5:30, up at 8:30.
Good morning OFC, how`s it hangin` ya`ll ? Hot enough for ya ? You can have this 90 degree weather and put it where the sun don`t shine. "Wake n bake" time in Curmudgeonland. You know the drill, puff, puff and passin` to ya.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Got out of bed long enough to feed the chickens and then went right back. Ain't hot in here.

Central air is an expensive addition to your HVAC system. You see this big ugly metal box setting next to your house all year long and wonder WTF is up with it.
I`ll tell ya what is up with that big ugly metal box. With the temps around 90 degrees, it`s my mistress, my illicit love. Plain and simple, I`m in love that big ugly metal box.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Its actually not TOOO bad today, Its hot, but not as humid which makes moving around nice.

We looked into getting central air installed but would require tearing up the whole house to install a new electrical panel and shit.. so its a no go :(

Got a wisdom tooth coming in today, Fucking sucks! left side of my face throbbing.. Think its time for one of those tasty oxys..

Hope everyones having a wonderful weekend! Gonna try and get some new shots of the garden up soon as it cools down a little more.

Egg plants keep flowering but dropping the flowers to the ground I been checking each flower and theres NO pollen in the flower.. What the fuck gives? Did i get a shit strain of egg plant or something? Is this normal?

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Still in pain this morning :( Which means ive got an abscess which sucks.. Took some orajel and a Far to big gauge needle and tried to drain it my self, But i couldn't get it deep enough 18G needle toooo damn thick!

Thankfully I keep Z-packs around (azithromyican) taking 1 pill for 3 days. Love that stuff powerful an works pretty fast, Hopefully by middle of the day the swelling will be down enough its not so god damn painful.

Considering having the I think LAST wisdom tooth i have pulled :( But going to wait and see if i can get away with just the antibiotics.

Least i got some sleep last night for a change. Wasn't AS hot..

Anyway.. needed to rant, in pain feeling hella pissy cause if it.. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom