• Thread starter yooper420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
LOL no worries Yoop :D Im a tropper the oxy's kicking in so im feeling a tad better..

Tried salt water rinse but that don't seem to do much other then leave a bad taste in my mouth.

*crossing fingers* That these antibiotics will do the trick..

Kinda pissed at my self too cause i had a stash of 20G needles that were thin enough i could drain this my self, But i gave them ALL away last year when i quit growing mushrooms :(

Oh well..

I think its time to poke some smot!

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Oh yes, it`s definitely time to smoke some pot. But first gotta say Good Morning OFC, now back to the pot smoking. It`s "wake n bake" time, so get a cup of coffee or a cold drink and a bowl of medicinal herb and let`s have at it. Puff, puff and pass to ya.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Morning! Burning thru the grape krush trying to control this pain but its not working.. Hada pop the oxy again..

Hopefully by tomorrow the infection will go down Assuming these anitbiotics i got off ebay are legit :P

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
I totally believe in that fly fishing is real good preventive medicine for us older folks.
One has to use it or loose it.
The mind and body will shut/slow down down if not used.
The action of hand eye coordination, the balancing while wading on slippery rock, the physical work out, hiking, wading all is good for mind and body.
I am constantly overwhelmed by just being river side. I shout out shouts of sheer joy at the simple beauty of the river. ...
I take it all in, the whole experience, rocks, bushes, the clear mountain water, the bluest of sky, the insect hatches, camping and cooking incredible feasts up at Kamphowdy, cannot get enough..
Will enjoy as much as I can and be ever so thankful for this blessing...
Off now for some farming, till next time will day dream of tomorrow's adventure on the Gunnie...

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Morning! Burning thru the grape krush trying to control this pain but its not working.. Hada pop the oxy again..

Hopefully by tomorrow the infection will go down Assuming these anitbiotics i got off ebay are legit :p
I know she has me on ignore but some one should tell her to get to a dentist, this could be very serious.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
"She" is a "He".
I see
I would even consider pitching in to help pay for a dentist visit if others can help as well
Know HE is low income and on pretty sure is on assistance
Let's help if wecan

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
I actually had to take you off ignore chickenhead cause it was confusing reading replies to hidden posts.

The condition is called, Pericoronitis

And no its really NOT that serious. The dentist would do the exact same thing i'm doing right now, Antibiotics and pain killers.

The Oral surgeon would just Drain the puss and then PK's and Anti's and suggest i have the wisdom tooth removed for around 500$

I've been thru this before with other wisdom teeth, while very painful i'll manage without costing my self a small fortune.

The only difference between a doctor an me, They went to school ages ago to learn what can be found on the internet in minutes.

With that said If its not better by tomorrow i'll consider going down to urgent care, But they can't do anything other then RX more antibiotics so its kinda pointless.

3 day azithromycin is the most common solution after which they would they would wanna remove the tooth to prevent it from happening again in the future.

I got this..

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
@LittleDabbie, Sounds like ya been through it before.

about 3 or 4 times, Its cause i refuse to get my teeth pulled, The wisdom teeth come in barely and that creates a pocket where food and shit get trapped and eventually cause the infection.

I suspect this time i was the god damn popcorn i had the other day, Happens almost everytime i eat that shit little kernals get jammed up there and i don't realize it and they don't come out when i floss or brush... then bam infection.

This and Strep throat are the reasons i keep antibiotics on hand, No sense in paying 100+$ for a doc to give me a 15$ script when i can get it all off ebay for 14$ for 6 pills @500mg each.

There sold as fish antibiotics but its the same exact thing the pharmacy disp. *Learned about that on Doomsday preppers ;)*

Should be good by tomorrow tho..

Hippie

Hippie

the wife got me a water pic last year. best damn thing I ever had for teeth. I can not believe how much food is blown out after I have brushed my teeth. If you want to get all the food out from between the teeth, get a water pic.
Had one for years. They'll make your gums bleed 'til you toughen 'em up, but they sure knock out the crap from between your choppers.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Think im gonna look into one of those since this is a recurring problem with wisdom teeth..

I'd be all for getting them removed but its like 200-250 per tooth + 300 for I.V Sedation..

Fucking racket i tell ya.

Hippie

Hippie

Think im gonna look into one of those since this is a recurring problem with wisdom teeth..

I'd be all for getting them removed but its like 200-250 per tooth + 300 for I.V Sedation..

Fucking racket i tell ya.
Had mine jerked with Novocain and laughing gas. They turn the gas up high enough, you go out anyways. Cheaper, too.
First three were no big deal; A day of pain and that's it. Last one was two weeks of pure hell.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Yeah im not really comfy with having some dood cut pieces of me away while im even remotely awake Gas or not, Besides i've never really got much effect from N20 always weak for me.

Novocain is a joke for pain control as well For me anyway.

I seem to have a high tolerance to some things...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom