• Thread starter yooper420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Moto

Moto

It's my birthday today ofc.

I know this thread is for old farts and I am not one.

But I've always fit in better around older people anyways. Maybe I'm just an old soul.

Me and the wife just got some breakfast sausages & bacon made at whole foods I'm sure it will be good stuff. Their organic meats are usually very tasty.

We are getting ready to make breakfast mmmm.

I'm also going to make our homemade Mac n cheese for dinner later. It is all from scratch and the best Mac n cheese I've ever had yet.

Just gonna have a relaxed day at home with the wife. Life doesn't stop for my birthday so we may still do some grocery shopping later, but oh well that's life.

Just wish I had some smoke today :crying2:

Happy bday brother. You got me drooling hearing about that good food. :D Mac an cheese is one of my favorites when stoned. MMMMM

Time to smoke one up friends. :)

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

31 today.

I'm old enough to feel older.

While still being young enough to feel young.
I'm sure a lot of guys here wouldn't mind a shot at 31 again, I know I damn sure wouldn't mind it. I also remember 31 being a kinda tough one, very transitional feeling somehow I guess, for me anyway, got me to thinking about shit. Of course, it was also the early days of this disease fucking with me too so, that probably had something to do with that.

Let`s see now, after careful figuring, I will only be 69 this November. Still safe from those age 70 jokes.
Safe from being 70, probably not the jokes. lmao :woot:

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Yup.
I never knew when I was a kid that we would both be doing this lol.

Fun to share a similar interest for sure. Just sucks we live states away.

Sounds familiar, my oldest boy (41) used to grow. We`ve talked about and the old man surprised the kid with my knowledge about growing pot. Now I`m in Michigan and he`s in Florida.

Sunbaked

Sunbaked

I use to have a father and son team ,They both would come over to smoke with me. The dad would say, please don't tell my son I smoke. Then the son would come over and say, Please don't tell my dad I smoke pot. LOL I never told either one lol.
Good morning OFC

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Good morning OFC, how`s it hangin` ? Well it`s Moanday morning and all`s well. Well, as well as can be expected anyway. Back in the 70`s, my inlaws would burn a joint with us and both would say "don`t tell the other". The good ol` days, they say. Anyway, got my cup of coffee, packing a bowl. Now it`s time to puff, puff, cough and pass to ya.

Yard dog

Yard dog

morning guys. my dad smokes, but he is always weirded out when i smoke around him. idk, i smoke around him but not as often as i could. when i smoked cigs, i almost never smoked around him. got a nice foggy drizzle this am. i didn't want to go to work, as usual. today would be a good day to ride. lol, its always a good day to ride.

Sunbaked

Sunbaked

1971 my dad picked me up from the airport when I got back from Viet Nam. As soon as I got in the truck ,I whipped out a bag and started rolling one. He says ,what is that?. I said pot ,do you want one? lol He never smoked one ,but he loved to grow a few in his garden every year.

giggy

giggy

morning ol farts, happy monday if there is such a thing. hope all are well.

ok i got the father son thing now, congrats fellas. don't feel bad about living states away as long as you stay in contact. i have lived in another state from my family for 31 years.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Well, it's still barely morning here so, morning guys.

The only family I'd have a hard time being far from would be my sons and my granddaughters. I've thought many times about how I'd like to move somewhere different but, the wife would never leave where her family is. Especially the ones I mentioned. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom