Curmudgeonland...home Of The Old Farts Club

• Thread starter yooper420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
stonestacker

stonestacker

morning guys. my dad smokes, but he is always weirded out when i smoke around him. idk, i smoke around him but not as often as i could. when i smoked cigs, i almost never smoked around him. got a nice foggy drizzle this am. i didn't want to go to work, as usual. today would be a good day to ride. lol, its always a good day to ride.

Shit more and more I don't want to go to work. The bride and I were just talking about flipping some houses instead of working. I still have to work 300 hours after I turn 56 to get my early penchion at 58. I will be 56 in september this year.
Just talk so far.

Probably asked this before but what do you ride Dog? I have a 05 HD Road Glide that I don't ride enough. The wife sold hers and shows no interest in riding any more. That could be good and bad lol.

boo

boo

I'm an old goat, and damn proud I've made the journey...they're trying to kill me off slowly here in the swamp, seems the gubberment is running out of social security funds so they're encouraging geezers like me to die off and make room for some whippersnappers to make their mark...bwahahahaha, I ain't ready yet...I've got a bigger demon on my back stacker, my '07 hot rod 'glide sits up near the blue ridge parkway and I'm not it riding it, I should be flogged...hmmm

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Hi ofc!

Nothing like a 3 hour nap after work. Just laid down for a second. Next thing I knew hours were gone.

Eating dinner, checking on the gals, then back to the bed for early morning work.

Everyday same old song and dance.

Last edited:
GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
I see butterflies!:playful: Now you see them now you don't....
On a side note King soopers has pineapples 10for 10$!! Your women or whoever maybe swallowing will appreciate it!

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
im pretty sure @chickenman cleaned up this thread
What`s this I hear about posts being deleted from my thread ? If so, why ? What`s going on to cause this ?
I can assure you i personally didnt delete anything and when i was asked to during this whole thing i sed i wudnt......i think thats where that whole thing about mods not being any help came from but as most of u know i was around for the whole shit show trying like hell to reason w those guys but nobody wanted to leave it alone....obviously someone took matters into their own hands here....hmm?

We reserve the rights to remove or modify any Content posted for any reason without explanation.
Carry on all.
lets ALL have fun, be nice a new start OK??
Am not here to harass anyone...

Last edited:
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
How in the hell can you let chickenman do this to my thread when he was one of the causes of the whole blow up in the first place ? Seems like the power has already gone to his head. Do think he`s got it in for the OFC.
please read my comment and lets put all this behind and carry on....I will not interfere as long as rules are followed that includes everyone including myself.
So come on lets have some fun like the good old days...
also this is not your thread it is THC farmers thread no exclusive rights as to content..

Yard dog

Yard dog

@stonestacker
I have a few bikes, '07 drz400 street legal dirt bike, '12 kawi ninja650, '09 ninja250.
I counted up the other day, I started riding in 2010. I have accumulated approx 79,000 miles on various bikes since then. Two things stand out to me as sharply as they did the first day. 1. Riding is still as exhilarating and amazing as it ever was!
2. I still feel just as vulnerable and fragile as ever.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
please read my comment and lets put all this behind and carry on....I will not interfere as long as rules are followed that includes everyone including myself.
So come on lets have some fun like the good old days...
also this is not your thread it is THC farmers thread no exclusive rights as to content..

You helped ruin the good old days and now you got the power to keep doing it. All the OFC did was communicate with each other. Everyone was accepted, as long they held an old fart`s viewpoint. I`ve got 2 threads on here, you`ve got 100. Why ya gotta screw mine up ?

smokedareefer

smokedareefer

putthe thread back the way it was.

there was a valid progression to the way it went down, all parties involved at the rtime had theitr reasons for saying what they did and imo all were correct/wrong.

Last edited:
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
You helped ruin the good old days and now you got the power to keep doing it. All the OFC did was communicate with each other. Everyone was accepted, as long they held an old fart`s viewpoint. I`ve got 2 threads on here, you`ve got 100. Why ya gotta screw mine up ?

Your choice let it go or keep it up.
And again this is an open forum it belongs to all members...

Hippie

Hippie

Fuck it. Got to work on the latest acquisition today after I get Mom's lawn mowed. Got a trailer to paint, wiring to do, and get the little bugger on the water hopefully by the weekend.

This one's a little bitty boat, only 11 feet long and weighs 150 pounds. Should be a hoot in a stiff wind.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom