• Thread starter yooper420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
giggy

giggy

morning ofc, hope all are well.

Morning, pot heads. Looks like the drought is over. Everything is spongy instead of rock hard around here. Got water standing in the low places for three days now. Geese are loving it. This shit keeps up, I'm predicting bud rot for the guerilla growers.
when i found i had the borg, i had just put two new plants in bloom. a night shade and a mazar. so i decided they needed to go outside. i also moved my northern lights mom outdoors. well long story is i cut the top off of either the night shade or the mazar the day before yesterday do to rot. i don't want to loose them but i do have more of both. i seem to be winning the battle with the borg but the war isn't over yet. gonna get some stuff to try to prevent them again. folks have a great day, peace.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Damn it, this old pothead thought he signed in, in Curmudgeonland, but we was in my grow journal, I think. Anyway here I am, ready or not, to start the day.
Pix!!!!!!!!
Pix up last night when I cut it down. Not the best, but consider the photographer, a stoned old fart with a simple camera that does not know what he`s doing in the first place.
I don't know about pot rot, but my tomato's have the brown rot bad now. But the tomato's still get ripe. I get it every year.
That`s why I am only growing the Super sweet 100`s. The big ones always got blossom end rot. Believe it was Seamaiden that had a solution to it.

G gnome

G gnome

Damn it, this old pothead thought he signed in, in Curmudgeonland, but we was in my grow journal, I think. Anyway here I am, ready or not, to start the day.

Pix up last night when I cut it down. Not the best, but consider the photographer, a stoned old fart with a simple camera that does not know what he`s doing in the first place.

That`s why I am only growing the Super sweet 100`s. The big ones always got blossom end rot. Believe it was Seamaiden that had a solution to it.
I seen ur pix man....looked great...i was talkin to papa indica...thats why i quoted him when i sed "Pix!!!!!!" Ya ol fart

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Hope all the OFC'ers are doing well today. About to get the vape packed up myself over here. My new phone showed up today, I went with some crazy shit, smartphone with a 6" screen. I wasn't sure where the line was as far as too big of a screen for a phone but, I think I might've found it. lol
Holding the ends of it, with it sideways and texting, I have a hard time reaching the middle of the keyboard with my thumbs, that's a big damn phone. It's got a 13mp rear camera and a 5mp front facing camera, I haven't tried it yet but, they say it takes some really nice pics.
It's a ZTE Max Duo, I've avoided ZTE in the past just because it's such a new name but, apparently they make decent phones. A newer company but, I guess they're the 3rd largest phone manufacturer now.

Anyway, stay high my friends, that's what I'm gonna do. :smug:

Yard dog

Yard dog

It's getting wild in there. Clones, sprouts and more clones. Its almost time to send some more to bloom.
IMG 20160818 205606520 HDR

Last edited:
G gnome

G gnome

Hope all the OFC'ers are doing well today. About to get the vape packed up myself over here. My new phone showed up today, I went with some crazy shit, smartphone with a 6" screen. I wasn't sure where the line was as far as too big of a screen for a phone but, I think I might've found it. lol
Holding the ends of it, with it sideways and texting, I have a hard time reaching the middle of the keyboard with my thumbs, that's a big damn phone. It's got a 13mp rear camera and a 5mp front facing camera, I haven't tried it yet but, they say it takes some really nice pics.
It's a ZTE Max Duo, I've avoided ZTE in the past just because it's such a new name but, apparently they make decent phones. A newer company but, I guess they're the 3rd largest phone manufacturer now.

Anyway, stay high my friends, that's what I'm gonna do. :smug:
Pix of the phone!!!!!!!

Sunbaked

Sunbaked

I would of been a midnight toker except the LIONS sucked so bad ,I turned it off and went to bed.

I have a strange thing in the grow... Last year right at this time. Just after budding started, one of my Holland's Hopes just died. I'll be damned if one did not do the same thing this year. Yesterday one just drooped over like wilted . The rest look fine. DAMN strange. Pulled it up last night. The good thing is it will give lots more light to the others. My 5 sensi skunks all look like clones, but the Holland's Hopes all look different. like 5 different strains. well 4 now lol. So I'm down to 11 again. since it looks like I'm all done putting smoke into my lungs, I think I'll make 11 do just fine. Just strange strain for sure.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
morning ofc, time to do it again. happy fry-day. so in other words get your lazy asses out of bed, it's wake and bake time in the ofc. peace
Im up Im up!!!!!!!

Now I can say it, I`m up, I`m up too. Happy Fryday to ya`ll too.
What`s new with the Lions sucking ? They`re just up to their old tricks again.
Plants just dying ? ? ? That sucks.
No more smoking ? ? ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom