• Thread starter yooper420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Bought a Crystal pepsi today! Have not had one of these in 24+ years.. Don't remember what they tasted like when i was a kid too long ago i do remember buying them alot when i was young tho.

Anyway. Still taste like pepsi minus that burnt caramel coloring flavor they add to regular.. not really seeing why people wanted crystal pepsi back tho taste like pepsi.. and pepsi sucks.

Reading the label its made with 69 grams of sugar per 20 ounces! Thats fucking astounding! And its also made with genetic engineering ... So that sounds fun! lol

honestly it taste better then regular pepsi but just barely and i doubt i'll finish this bottle..too much for me.

G gnome

G gnome

Bought a Crystal pepsi today! Have not had one of these in 24+ years.. Don't remember what they tasted like when i was a kid too long ago i do remember buying them alot when i was young tho.

Anyway. Still taste like pepsi minus that burnt caramel coloring flavor they add to regular.. not really seeing why people wanted crystal pepsi back tho taste like pepsi.. and pepsi sucks.

Reading the label its made with 69 grams of sugar per 20 ounces! Thats fucking astounding! And its also made with genetic engineering ... So that sounds fun! lol

honestly it taste better then regular pepsi but just barely and i doubt i'll finish this bottle..too much for me.
Thx for that dabbie haha.....u saved me from makin a BIG mistake

Moto

Moto

Puff Puff Pass :)

Download 93

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Harvested the Tranquil Elephantizer clone earlier this evening.
View attachment 626186 View attachment 626187
Looks good yoop, bit of a leafy gal, isn't she? Looks like she requires a lot of trimming time. I just hung up my 2 Blue Dreams this morning and for some reason these turned out with a higher leaf to bud ratio than my last one.
Not sure why that is but, oh well, not gonna put too much thought into it, this is the last time I'll be running them.

Hippie

Hippie

Morning, pot heads. Looks like the drought is over. Everything is spongy instead of rock hard around here. Got water standing in the low places for three days now. Geese are loving it. This shit keeps up, I'm predicting bud rot for the guerilla growers.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Yeah we gonna get more rain over the weekend. I just fed my plants this morning so i ain't gotta deal with it during the flooding rain storms headed this way.

We needed it tho things were getting pretty dry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom