• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Why yoop quit growing outside huh ? Cause UPSET came to visit me. On a quiet August 22,2012 afternoon, as my wife was making lunch, we heard and noticed a helicopter circling over the marsh across the road. Looked at it and thought that by the graphics it was a civilian one. Next thing I know, it`s flying by on the south side of my house. As I watched it leave, it made a turn around and started circling my house. So I sat down on my porch, put my feet up on the railing and through binoculars watched them watching me. Oh, did I mention that there was a nice flowering female on either side of me ? Sorry about neglecting that tidbit of info. Back to the story. Next thing I know, here comes 5 vehicles flying up my driveway. A guy in camo fatigues, with a flack jacket on and pistol drawn, jumps out each side of each vehicle. The guy from the first truck says, I`m Sgt. so and so of the Michigan State Police, do you have a Medical Marijuana Card ? Why, yes I do, let me get it for you. I show him and he says they have to be in an enclosed space. I say, Thought that not being visible from the property line was OK. He said, yeah that and being enclosed. He had his worker bees pull my babies outta their pots. The 2 on the porch and the 4 along side the garage. Then he asked if I had anymore. Only my 6 clones in the garage window. They had just recovered from the cloning ordeal. They took them too and looked over my 6 acres for more. None to be found. At my 12 plant limit, so I was OK that way. This Sgt, explained to me various ways that I could have a legal grow. He was very professional and courteous through out the encounter. I did get upset and said so. His reply was that he could`ve tossed my whole house and garage. No, no that`s not necessary. OK, then he says that he will turn his report over to the Prosecuting Attorney and it`s up to him for any further action. One benefit of living in a small community, he works by himself and was involved with a murder case from another county that was dropped into his lap. Too bad, so sad, cause I have NOT heard another word about it in 3 years now. Lucky me for sure. Peace and great growin`.

stonestacker

stonestacker

All that over 6 plants and 6 clones.
Who dropped a dime on you?
Yep I stopped growing in my vegie garden befor something like that happened to me.

K

Keef

They show up at my house --I might as well just bend over!-- Yoop- U remember that pic of that plant putting out three leaves at once instead two ?-- She starting to kick it ! can't wait till it's big enough to clone so I can clone it !--

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
All that over 6 plants and 6 clones.
Who dropped a dime on you?
Yep I stopped growing in my vegie garden befor something like that happened to me.

Don`t believe any one dropped a dime on me. They were cruising state land looking for pot plants. When they left the marsh across the road, which has had pot in it before, they happened to fly on the south side of my house, 100 foot north on the other side of the house and they would have seen nothing. Think I`m safe after 3 years.

K

Keef

Yoop- -- If U remember I've been after a Frankenplant simce we met !--GMO weed sounds so spooky !-- there is an extremely rare natural mutation that can be triggered artificially !-- The right mutation and U got Superweed- Up to twice the potentcy of untreated siblings-- Merlin gonna practice on bag weed seed-- May get me a Tranquil Elephantizer tetraploid!--

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Good morning OFC. Hope the day dawns sunny and not too hot in your slice of the farm. Anyway we`re gonna have us a "wake and bake" session. So grab a cup of coffee in one hand and a bowl of Mother Nature`s finest medicinal herb in the other and join me in the first "wake and bake" session of the day. Let`s do it.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Keef, ol` buddy, keep trying, hope ya find it bro.

K

Keef

Thanks Yoop !-- The Green Grail be coming to Texas !-- It's not a variety but plant !-- U know how I grow-- Cloning is what I do ! I think U know the " Maker" too!-- She won't breed true so no seed.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
giggy, you ain`t running late, bro. Just another excuse for a "wake and bake" session, like we need one. Here we go, again.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Why good morning al, you just got us another "wake and bake" session started, thanks, enjoy.

SmokesalotofVT

SmokesalotofVT

Hey hey.. hope everyone is well.. :) had a good time last night. The dead tribute was Really Really good~
these guys have all done dead tribute stuff for some 20 to 25 yrs combined.. With Seth Yacovone (some might
know that name) there was a Keyboard player but appearentley my wonderful picture taking I didnt get him
in the Pic.. lol

putembk

putembk

Morning geezer kingdom. Haven't checked in on you all in the last couple of days.......been cleaning carpet and other maintenance around the house. Whew, glad that's over. I clean the carpet once a year. Pain in the ass but gotta be done. Stanley Steamer wanted $600 to do the job, screw that.

Back to filters for a second......

@ Kraven, I thought ozone filters were mostly for clearing the house indoors and should never be used near the grow area. Wondering.....is this an old wives tale or is it a fact??? Have heard, don't know, that it affects the quality of the plants. I have also heard that if you turn it up to high it can give you a head ache. Thoughts???? Experience with this????

Early signs of fall in the Colo foot hills. Cloudy and cool the next 3 days. Might have seen the last of the 90's. Hope so! Temps are starting to drop in the basement as well. Getting close to 70 down there in the morning. As soon as it drops into the 60's I will fire up the other light. Need to bad, have 4 girls waiting in line to get flipped. Only gonna run 6 in flower for a while after the neighbor incident the other night. Will wait until I see how this pans out before totally filling the tent.

Leave it to Sea to come up with the idea of Fart jokes. I don't mind my own farts but everybody else has stinky farts. Sounds like a turd whistling for the right of way.

Enough for now......

K

Keef

Kraven gets off work about 5 central time !-- We relocated to the Texas from the New Orleans area after Katrina.- got no basement!-- but I do what I can--got a Widow I been cloning for over 2 years -- got a fine Tranquil Elephantizer joining the rotation this month !--Got a couple Blueberry Blast and a GDP- X- Black Rose !--

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom