Curmudgeonland...home Of The Old Farts Club

• Thread starter yooper420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
wahtoogee

wahtoogee

Yoop, I'm almost entirely a hydro guy but anytime I do soil, I'm with you. I like to bottom feed, let them suck it up.

With hydro you know exactly how much water they need as you keep a water level line. In scrog, in flower... Sometimes a gallon a day. I kid u not

K

Keef

Same with aero on the water levels -- Try to grow at the beach with filtered tap with a pH of around 8 and ppms of 230---- Now running with RO system !-- run about 15-20 clones per box!- use 35 gal storage boxes -- black/yellow with checkerboard top -- 396 gph pump with filter--

putembk

putembk

Afternoon all. I have noticed one thing on this thread.....we all get along. Some of us, probably including me, have some very unorthodox growing techniques to say the least. But yet instead of jumping down one's throat for that technique we wish him well. Very different from some of the "young, dumb, full of cum approach you find on this and many other sites like this. This is refreshing to say the least.

So, had the plumber over today, which is a shirt sleeve relative of sorts. Have partied with him several times before, so he is cool. He tries to grow himself but......ahhhh NO!! Anyway he says venting into the sewer is no prob. I am concerned about running 225 cubic foot of air per minute through a 3 1/2" drain pipe. Thinking I need at least a 6" drain to accommodate both the filter and ducting. I can use a reducer and make it fit but, wow, lots of air pressure. One thing for sure.....nobody would smell it.

Kraven

Kraven

Yoop, the girls look great. My GTH #9 you sent me is all of 5'8" now, think she will finally cap around 6'....that's tall since I am used to growing indica and indica hybrids. I left the sativa's when I came indoors 13 years ago. I will have to get a game plan together if I'm gonna grow sativa dom hybrids. First time growing the GTH #9 so not sure what pheno I have to be honest, she is lanky and tall, she looks like she is starting to stack fairly well, she still has 7-8 weeks to go. It looks like she has capped the cola so I don't really expect too much more height, maybe 4-6 inches tops as she fills out and fills in. Seems all the breeders I know have sent me sativa dom gear to test, may have to build a SCROG to run them.....just thinking out loud. The Chemdog D x Cherry Fuel is starting to take off in veg tent, they are going to have to sit and veg least another 5-6 weeks till the Critical Kush comes out of flower, hopefully by then I will have them sexed and will drop more beans, getting the rotation set up from scratch is always a task. Well off to the garden, today is water day for the flower and veg tent, plus I'm gonna take some pictures, all the breeders are wanting to see the next progress report. @putembk you are absolutely correct about getting along.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Afternoon all. I have noticed one thing on this thread.....we all get along. Some of us, probably including me, have some very unorthodox growing techniques to say the least. But yet instead of jumping down one's throat for that technique we wish him well. Very different from some of the "young, dumb, full of cum approach you find on this and many other sites like this. This is refreshing to say the least. QUOTE]

When I started this thread, that is how I wanted it to turn out, a place to discuss things, not fight about `em.

SmokesalotofVT

SmokesalotofVT

well It's Late.. lol Hey hope all the OFC'ers are doing well .. Off to bed myself here in a few
went and saw one of my Favorite local Blues/soul Guitarist/Singer tonight .. Dave Keller
really good Music.. :-)
grow strong~

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Good morning all. This old fart got 4 hours of sleep last night, instead of my usual 2-2 1/2 hours. Now it`s "wake and bake" time. So, grab a cup of coffee and a bowl of your favorite herb and we will commence with the first session of "wake and bake" of the day. Let`s do it.

putembk

putembk

Morning OFC....damn its getting cold around these parts. Mid 40's at sun up. Neighbor in the hills told me it was in the 20's at my cabin in the mountains. Holly crap, I'm not ready for this shit yet.

Moved 4 plants into flower yesterday. Waited to long to flip them. Gonna grow through the top of the tent. Super cropping anyone??? Also need to go to 7 gal pots or they will be sucking the 5 gal pots dry every other day. Pulled my Orig Diesel yesterday, sitting in complete darkness for 48 hrs and will harvest her tomorrow. Still have a Lucinda and Pez about a month out. Ain't growing pot fun.....

Lights are gonna pop on here in a few minutes....time to stick my nose in and see what is in order for the day. Hopefully a 6 mile walk this afternoon and dinner out tonight. Life is good for this o'l fart.

Check back later....have a good day you guys.

SmokesalotofVT

SmokesalotofVT

Good morning all. This old fart got 4 hours of sleep last night, instead of my usual 2-2 1/2 hours. Now it`s "wake and bake" time. So, grab a cup of coffee and a bowl of your favorite herb and we will commence with the first session of "wake and bake" of the day. Let`s do it.
Nice slept in, Did you? LoL its before noon so Good Morning all"bowls full and ready to go" Burn on.. Grow strong
and be safe ...

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Can feel the weather changing here too. Got down into the 40`s a couple times. Some leaves changing color, it`s a comin`, like it or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom