• Thread starter yooper420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
I got a stiff midto lower back lol it sucks but manageable.:Dadvil would be nice but I ran out so it's puff puff pass to right:smoking:

Kratom and or Akuamma Seeds . . .

The world give you plant based medicine, that actually fucking works :P

Weeds cool but I can't remember the last time it actually worked as a pain killer tbh..maybe made me forget i was in pain cause im too high, but never really took the pain away.

Kratom and Akuamma seeds however totally different ball game of pain relief :D

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter

The world give you plant based medicine, that actually fucking works :p

Weeds cool but I can't remember the last time it actually worked as a pain killer tbh..maybe made me forget i was in pain cause im too high, but never really took the pain away.

The seeds sound cool but wiki just scared me away from the kratom with there side affects lol:smoking:

epitome

epitome

Don't read wiki, that shits been HEAVILY edited since the DEA has tried to CS 1 the damn herb.

I've been taking it for years check out reddits sub on kratom.. theres over 13k members :D

reddit.com/r/Kratom
some people get side effects, I've seen it first hand. I don't get side effects though I have to take quite a bit of strong kratom to feel the equivalent pain relief as Chronic gives me. But I strongly disagree about making kratom schedule 1. We as "free" people should be able to self medicate. Imagine if you will a government that makes it illegal to take care of yourself...Good morning erryone!

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Good morning ya old farts. Well, we smoked our way to 420 pages ya`ll. Congrats all, on making this thread work. We gonna have to get a session of "wake n bake" going here. So, get a cup of coffee and a bowl of medicinal herb and we`ll get started. Here we go, puff, puff, cough and pass.

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Good morning ya old farts. Well, we smoked our way to 420 pages ya`ll. Congrats all, on making this thread work. We gonna have to get a session of "wake n bake" going here. So, get a cup of coffee and a bowl of medicinal herb and we`ll get started. Here we go, puff, puff, cough and pass.

I'm puffing on my big bagseed#1 with ya right now.
Big bagseed1

200w d 2

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter

The world give you plant based medicine, that actually fucking works :p

Better buy up all the Kratom you can now, because they are fixin to outlaw it. Isnt that frikkn special!!

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Better buy up all the Kratom you can now, because they are fixin to outlaw it. Isnt that frikkn special!!

Not yet anyway, They backed off there intent to schedule it this year, opened up public comments till Dec, and will be forced to post a new notice of intent which gives us till at least 2017 till it could possibly be illegal :D

I'm stocked for a .... while ;)

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Not yet anyway, They backed off there intent to schedule it this year, opened up public comments till Dec, and will be forced to post a new notice of intent which gives us till at least 2017 till it could possibly be illegal :D

I'm stocked for a .... while ;)
Damn, thats good news. Wasnt aware it went on hold. Thanks for the heads up:)

Sunbaked

Sunbaked

happy 420. Been trimming last night . Pineapple chunk showed a few buds of rot. Took her down. Only one left is the vanilla Kush in the greenhouse. She looked fine ,so she gets another day. Or in till she starts it to. had to buy 2 more cases of 2 qt jars. puffin on some skunk.
Oh yea I got my seeds. They sat 10 days in Chicago. I thought customs had them ,but the set them free.

giggy

giggy

morning folks, don't feel as bad as i thought i would. shoulder is giving me hell as i tried to catch myself with my right hand. o-well took some pain meds and burnt a good bowl. happy fry-day to everybody. gonna take off tomorrow to go to the big car show in town with the grandson, looking forward to it.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
@giggy, good to hear that you don`t hurt too bad after your fall. Ya gotta stop that shit bro, one of these times ya ain`t gonna bounce. Going to the car show is right up my alley bro, taking the grandson is the frosting on the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom