• Thread starter yooper420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hippie

Hippie

Looks good. rdwc?

Yup. Remote tank outside of a sealed, CO2 enriched room. Got a double door on the room. First one opens up to reveal a second airtight door with a viewing window. The only time I need to actually enter the room is twice a week to tuck buds under the mesh or once at harvest time. All nutes and water testing is done from the remote tank.
The two four foot fixtures were an attempt to light the outside buds. Next time, I've got a second matching 600 watt fixture to use. More light=Bigger buds.
My total expenditure for an indoor grow, not counting electricity, is around seven bucks, and that includes nutes and H2O2. Add another twenty for CO2.

Kraven

Kraven

Took a quick snap of whats in the bowl....a lil' ICookies to help ease me to sleep.
IMG 20161014 195354

Hippie

Hippie

pulling up a chair,
OK, here ya go:

Just set right back and you'll hear a tale,
a tale of a fateful trip, that started out at
Old Mott Lake, upon my tiny ship.

My buddy, Mark, had been bugging the shit outta me to go out and break in his recently rebuilt Johnson motor he's got for a 12' aluminum boat.
I saddle up the Whisper 11 and he and I draged our boats to the lake.

Got him in the water and launched mine. The weather report said it was a 6 mile an hour wind, but my beard was standing straight out sideways, so looking back, it was probably 15 mile and hour winds or better.

Went out on a port side broad reach, made it 200' or so, when a gust rolled the little bitch hard over to the starboard side. She filled up with water QUICK and headed for the bottom.

Lucky (?) for me, her stern hit bottom and left a foot of the nose up in the air. I think it was the two live jackets jammed in the bow that held her up.

Here I am, hanging off the nose of the floundered boat for half an hour, waving like an idiot at Mark. He's trying to figure out to row a boat in a straight line, but he's going around in circles like a chicken with a broken wing.

Finally, a couple of guys that were dock fishing got his attention and he came out after me. After he almost cut me into chum with his prop, we got a line on the bow and eventually towed it up close enough to shore that I could run my longest line to it and hook it on the bumper of the bus.

Pulled it up to shore, rolled her back on her belly, and used a three gallon bucket to get enough water out to get her on the trailer.

I learned. Noobies don't sail under full sail in that kind of wind. Noobies don't sail when the wind is over 6 miles an hour, period. It only cost me my dignity, a forty dollar Kershaw knife, and a seven hundred dollar cell phone to learn it, too.

Bought me a "wet butt" boat that is self recovering to learn on next spring. Not too sure what to name the Whisper. It'll either be "Flounder", or "Leakin' Lina"..........

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Not yet anyway, They backed off there intent to schedule it this year, opened up public comments till Dec, and will be forced to post a new notice of intent which gives us till at least 2017 till it could possibly be illegal :D

I'm stocked for a .... while ;)
Hey @LittleDabbie here is a multi page link concerning Kratom. Of course the DEA is attempting to ban it as a favor to Big Pharma much in the way they did with cannabis. Seems they are accepting public comments as you already said until Dec 1st.
Get the word out and everyone that has experienced good pain relief with Kratom should do their part and share their experience with the public. I personally think they, the DEA are only playing lip service right now to allow the public to think our opinion matters. Cause when you get down to it the BP stands to lose too much $$$$ should Kratom remain available to the public. So I forsee that it will eventually get put on the schedule 1 status. :(

Here is the link, 3 pages total

http://www.webmd.com/mental-health/addiction/news/20160919/what-is-kratom-dea-ban

Last edited:
giggy

giggy

morning ofc grab you morning drink and in my case a coffee. your meds in my case a bowl filled with herb. time to tune up for the start o the day. in other words wake your lazy asses up and get stoned, wake and bake time lol

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Good morning OFC. I see if I sleep in a bit, I be late to the first "wake n bake" of the morning. No problem, cause we`ll just have another one. "Wake n bake #2" coming up. A cup of coffee and a bowl and here we go, again. Puff, puff, cough and pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom