Curmudgeonland...home Of The Old Farts Club

• Thread starter yooper420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sunbaked

Sunbaked

I think I'm addicted to the Vice channel. And Weediquette. Some new shows on today.
Every time they show pot growers, they are trimming their outdoor plants. I think I need to do a lot more leaf clipping . So we get to the hotly debated question .To clip or not to clip.

giggy

giggy

I think I'm addicted to the Vice channel. And Weediquette. Some new shows on today.
Every time they show pot growers, they are trimming their outdoor plants. I think I need to do a lot more leaf clipping . So we get to the hotly debated question .To clip or not to clip.
never watched the vice channel, they pissed me off bad when they used it to replace history2. every time i find a channel i like they change it.

stonestacker

stonestacker

hello
we have a majic butter machine. ive used it to make butter, good idea.
weve used it to make rso..... bad idea!!!
puff puff
We have one. Makes butter quicker than on the stove or in the crockpot. The wife's job, since she eats the butter. Her cookies are deadly lol. I got to high once will not eat that shit again. I always tell people to only eat half a cookie. most people don't listen and get to high.

Why a bad idea?
Been thinking about trying a tincture. Any experiences with these any bodey?

Kraven

Kraven

Hahahaha yea I'm good on mine @ 1 each...tell most to eat 1/2....some do....some don't. I eat 2 at night but it is less than 2 hours and then I'm down for the night. Sleep well and wake up refreshed in the AM.

Still do mine in quart mason jars, its a 2 day thing but the results are consistently epic.

smokedareefer

smokedareefer

Why a bad idea?
2+ oz of white widow
i ended up pouring in more everclear to try to salvage what i had
190 deg for 2hrs of tinc 4hr Medium
IMG 0760 Medium
IMG 0761 Medium
IMG 0765 Medium

smokedareefer

smokedareefer

megahome counter top still
http://www.megahome.com.tw/en/4-machine.html
making 3 oz batches using 1.75 liter of everclear per, we'll loose about 1 cup per batch, with approx 1/2 of that cup being boiled off in the double boiler or coffee warmer.

before dumping the filtered liquid in the still, i fill the collection container and put a piece of scotch tape on the container with the top of the tape at the liquid level.

then watching during the distillation process for when the level in the collection container reaches about 1/3 up the tape there will be approx 1/2 cup of product left in the still to pour into your double boiler.

after 5 batches this still has paid for itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom