• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Whew made cookies yesterday from some canna butter I had made two day previous and had did 6 clarification runs on....cookies taste great, sho got some wompum power too....
Yea my better half made some infused caramels with a infused raspberry chocolate gnoche and man o man I had my first real deal greenout. Cant remember ever being so friggn high on edibles. Scared me to be honest. And I dont scare easy either LOL. So I got me some fresh cracked pepper corns and lightly inhaled the terpenes and this really worked well to help calm me and level me out. I had read about this method and it actually does work. So if you all ever get a little too medicated and paranoid use this method as it seems to work. Just be careful you dont sniff in too vigorously or you will have a sneezing fit.

smokedareefer

smokedareefer

Yea my better half made some infused caramels with a infused raspberry chocolate gnoche and man o man I had my first real deal greenout. Cant remember ever being so friggn high on edibles. Scared me to be honest. And I dont scare easy either LOL. So I got me some fresh cracked pepper corns and lightly inhaled the terpenes and this really worked well to help calm me and level me out. I had read about this method and it actually does work. So if you all ever get a little too medicated and paranoid use this method as it seems to work. Just be careful you dont sniff in too vigorously or you will have a sneezing fit.
good tip thanks,
i just told my wife, that will help me to remember.

Sunbaked

Sunbaked

October 17was my last day of harvest last year .It is this year also. Took the Vanilla Kush this morning.
I took the Pineapple Crunch a few days ago. When I did I left one stem. this morning the main bud on that stem was blooming white fuzz. figured I had better take the Vanilla before it bloomed also.
I made some cookies ,and the wife ate one. she went to bed saying she felt nothing. About 2 hours later ,she was walking the halls cussing me out for being so high.

SmokesalotofVT

SmokesalotofVT

hey guys.. Here is the Cheesey Chunk .... chopped last night ..thought id share my few pics
hope all the Old farts and Crusty characters are well today .. staying high and growing Strong
She turned out pretty nice.. glad the Rippers missed her..
Newest 068
Newest 069
Newest 070

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

You use a magic butter machine, Kraven?
I have a friend that has one of those and he's offered to let me borrow it anytime I want. I haven't taken him up on it because I haven't really been into the edibles lately but, you can make other stuff with them too, can't you?

I made some cookies ,and the wife ate one. she went to bed saying she felt nothing. About 2 hours later ,she was walking the halls cussing me out for being so high.
That's funny as hell, good stuff!

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Good morning smokedareefer and the rest of the OFC. How be everybody today ? Been rainin` and blowin` like hell around here for a couple of days now, hell, it`s even flooding in places. Rain, rain go away, I`m tired of it. Don`t help huntin`, that`s for sure. Coffee tastes good this morning, now for a bowl and we gonna have us a good old fashioned "wake n bake". Here we go, puff, puff, cough and pass.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
What upppppppppppp! :D

Re up day!

Also Battlefield 1 day! Which means you guys won't see me for a bit lol, Then on the 28th is the skyrim remaster, which means there goes another 300+ hours of my life dedicated to video games :D

So yeah if im not around don't sweat my pets I'm just ass deep in folklore and WW I Fighting ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom