Curmudgeonland...home Of The Old Farts Club

• Thread starter yooper420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Evening OFC, hope everyone's doing well out there tonight and I hope you take Hippie's advice Yoop and beef that wheelchair up for her! Seriously though, glad to hear she's coming home, hope she's not in too much pain.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

IMG 20170106 105157

GG #4

M

mendel

Good morning dopers, hows it going this morning? Supposed to get up into the 50's today, a welcome break from the cold temps weve had this past week or so. Got about 4" of dry snow on the ground now, ought to be mud by dark.

I emptied the fur freezer last nite so I could get the stretchers filled again. its kind of a race now, to get the furs stretched and dried before the auction second week of feb.

Yoop, hows the missus getting along? Best regards to you folk for some good health results.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
OK, I finally got 10 minutes to set down here and catch up.
Got the wife home last night after the trip from hell to get there.
Once again I learned the meaning of "lake affect snow". It means you`re by the lake and it`s snowing like hell cause the winds blowing onshore are picking up moisture from the lake that`s not frozen yet.
White out, once again, learned the meaning of this expression. It means the snow is coming down so hard that visibility is ZERO.
Us yoopers are hard headed, I know I can make it, even if kills me, kind of people. We made it, it didn`t kill us. So now ya gotta put up with me until it does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom