Curmudgeonland...home Of The Old Farts Club

• Thread starter yooper420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
THELORAX802

THELORAX802

I like that! Ya know i actually had some turd try telling me in a pm to avoid "certain people" or persons here cause of this or that, i told them i judge people by their actions and how they treat me. Dad always used to say to the loud mouths in the bar........"it's all fun and games till you actually do something that threatens me or my family"! Those old navy boys can throw fists with the best of em trust me i lived with it for 19 yrs!

Yard dog

Yard dog

i never seen a snow shovel in person in my 28 years. i did see one once, in a movie. I love Dixie... except in august when its 105 degrees and 137% humidity. bet you northern birds thought the humidity stopped at 100%. lol, not down here it don't. sunbaked knows. lol thats why he moves with the migrating birds.

Grower13

Grower13

I like that! Ya know i actually had some turd try telling me in a pm to avoid "certain people" or persons here cause of this or that, i told them i judge people by their actions and how they treat me. Dad always used to say to the loud mouths in the bar........"it's all fun and games till you actually do something that threatens me or my family"! Those old navy boys can throw fists with the best of em trust me i lived with it for 19 yrs!

nobody tried to warn me about certain peeps here.......... should I be worried?....... or Glad?........ you reckon they knew from the start it was a waste of their time?........... they was really trying to tell ya who to stay away from?..........

THELORAX802

THELORAX802

I think some come here for knowledge, some because they are bored, and then there are some who idk man its a big world with all sorts running through it. I am just glad i was raised by united states veterans with moral compasses. It's really a matter of if it don't apply let it fly type mentality imho.

Grower13

Grower13

16388130 765300770291700 8047769232203474695 n

THELORAX802

THELORAX802

if a krispy-kreme vowed to hire 10,000 white people they would be sued for being racially biased. i guess its that damn liberal double standard again. georgia public radio is so biased i can not even listen to them anymore. Sob stories about Syrian singers that can't come to the states to do a tour now. who fucking cares? all i hear any more is muslim this, muslim that. bunch of goat fuckers is you ask me. do these women even know how they treat females there??? they complain when a man eyes a set of legs in a tight skirt, yet in these mooslim countries a female is just a tool.
hey i got one for you.... do you know why terrorists wear robes? because goats can hear zippers!!!

Sorry i had to do it........
Sheepfuckers

M

mendel

Whats up homies. Got alot more done here the last few days. The garden is nearly half manured. We flagged out our plots as well, looks like 4 plots 6o x 65', for a total of 3900 sqft per plot. as soon as weve got the plots manured well spread amendments and farm it up.

Were still working on getting the tree cleaned up, then well begin putting up a 6' metal fence and get a greenhouse frame moved into place for the lite dep.

I am stoked, tired, but stoked. We are still ahead of schedule........fuckin' A.

Hope everybody is doing well, we are plugging along. Field work will begin around here before we know it. the ground never really froze this winter. It needs to rain or theres not gonna be much of a wheat crop.

Grower13

Grower13

I was gonna warn you about dabbie, but fuck, I doubt it would do any good.....lol

Seriously though, I think theres a good bunch of fellas in this thread, I havent seen anything to be alarmed about, as long as you can take a joke...........View attachment 667002

just so y'all know........ I've push it about as far as y'all will see me push it......... I still can't believe I got banned by a bunch of snowflakes for simply pushing back on the political stuff they was posting........... might be why so few go there anymore.......... so y'all stuck with me like it or not.:badboy:

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
ROFL!!!

I'd almost be willing to bet i know who it was firing off the PM's lol

lol some people just thrive off the drama i guess..

Waking and Kratom and weed this morning!

My sleep schedule is all fucked up since i started cutting back on the caffeine, more naps during the day, now im going to bed like an hour or 2 earlier then i used to..

Winter time blues i tell ya... I keep staring out at the back yard wanting to get out there and start planting my early crops like raddishes but alas its still white out there :( :( :(

I hate winter.. Loved it when i was a kid, But back then the snow wasn't so cold and unforgiving on the body lol.

Hell i was the guy who walked to school in 20F weather in shorts!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom