Curmudgeonland...home Of The Old Farts Club

• Thread starter yooper420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Derf Werfler

Derf Werfler

Good Morning OF's! I am waaay behind in the thread but I had to jump ahead and post the following pic I just ran across. I just instantly thought about your thread when I saw the following picture. Deep apologies if this has been previously posted on your thread.

Upload 2017 2 9 10 13 45

Peace.

stiffneck

stiffneck

So everybody must know this but me. Over the years I have had mixed results with germing seeds and making clones. I am also kind of lazy sometimes. Ok a lot of the time. I have germed about 30 seeds in the last month or so and made about a dozen cuttings. I have had 100% success rate with seeds sprouted and clones rooted. I did all this with just water. Soaked the seeds first ( never did this before ) and for the clones I just cut them and stuck them in some water in a cup... 100%. I am super impressed and will likely continue on with this lazy mans way of growing cannabis. :)

Grower13

Grower13

If'n my memory serves me right, it was a tad more than that, at least another sawbuck.

I bought a 20 gauge winchester single shot for about $60.00 on sale at a jc Penny in 1973........... so yes that was an expensive bb gun........ bought a remmington 1100 for $229.00 1977......... still have both of them.......... also wore out a several daisy bb guns........ powerline pump ups.......... have lots of Pecan trees where I lived.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Old farts. calling for any old farts that wanna get more stoned then they are. Got meself a glass of ice water and a bowl of Deathstar/C99 X Herijuana. Don`t taste too bad, needs to cure a little longer though. All in all, pretty nice buzz to be had.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom