• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Gonna try this again. Had a post wrote out and accidently erased it. So we gonna try and get it done the right way. Time for a little glow after midnight. Got my glass of ice water, loading my bowl, ready now, set and puff, puff and passin`.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
I'm doomed to only take naps for the next 6 weeks...

Fuggin doogo last night wouldn't stop coughing.. Gave him his meds to help, still coughing most of the night.. I finally had enough i hada put him downstairs and left him alone all night so i could get some sleep..

Thankfully he found his water bowl (Hes blind btw) drank that, Knocked over the dry food bowl all over the floor, and then peed a few times on the floor, Crapped, Then found his bed and now hes sleeping thank god!

Got maybe 3 hours of sleep last night...

Love my dogs but jesus christ i just need sleep sometimes..

stiffneck

stiffneck

hahaha.. love my dog's. Wife moved into the other bedroom to sleep as our dogs think our bed is theirs. Love the wife..... but I must be part dog because I just snuggle up with them. :)

I don't think I will ever sleep normal again. It is like clockwork every day 2 or 3am. Once I slept till 5:30am and was like WOW... this is GREAT!

Grower13

Grower13

4f072c40c09590d23cf8ce511ad08ee2

giggy

giggy

Morning, Gents. Hurtin' for certain this morning, but the sun is shining and the world keeps on spinning, so I'm gonna eat some canna caps and suck on my bubble pipe.

Giggy, good to see ya bouncin' back.

YD, I wanna know where you got that heart of gold. Maybe I could get me a platinum pecker!

MI med, you going to the Cup? Mendel was gonna show up, but they won't let him on the plane with his hat.
Thanks hippie it feels good not to hurt that way. I can deal with the back and knee, but the shoulder was making me someone i didn't want to be. Had a buddy tell me it was good to see me smile again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom