Grower13

Grower13

Heaven1
Heaven2

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Good morning Curmudgeonlanders, how be everyone on this first day of spring ? Well, to start the day off, my wife spilled her first cup of coffee in her lap. Mess number one cleaned up, let`s try this again. I know the problem, we need to have a "wake n bake" session. Cup of coffee and a bowl and here we go. Puff, puff and pass to the next old fart in line.

Kraven

Kraven

Morning all, busy day ahead...got my coffee and bowl. Wake and bake y'all.

Yoop, hang in there buddy. Wishing you and the Mrs.'s happiness and health....being a caregiver is tough, and when it's someone you love its just makes it tougher.

Grower13

Grower13

Adds new meaning to the phrase, "Hot box". Just think, if she'd done it at Mickey D's, she'd be rich!

saw a recent story about what happened in the Hot coffee lawsuit against mickyD's........... what we have been lead to believe about that is very different than the actual story........... seems she only asked for medical bills to be paid and mickyd's said no several times........... once court heard true story they awarded her lots of money............ way more than she was asking for......... things are not always what they seem and often the story isn't the whole story.

kevinn

kevinn

Morning Sex
She was standing in the kitchen, preparing our usual soft-boiled eggs and toast for breakfast,
wearing only
the tee shirt that she normally slept in.

As I walked in, almost awake, she turned to me and said softly, “You've got to make love to me this very moment!"

My eyes lit up and I thought, "I am either still dreaming or this is going to be my lucky day!"

Not wanting to lose the moment, I embraced her and then gave it my all; right there on the kitchen table.

Afterwards she said, ‘Thanks’, and returned to the stove, her T-shirt still around her neck.

Happy, but a little puzzled, I asked, “What was that all about?"

She explained, “The egg timer's broken."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom