Curmudgeonland...home Of The Old Farts Club

• Thread starter yooper420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hippie

Hippie

@Hippie, Think I read where you worked on an addition to Brown`s Funeral Home. Davison Road or Hill Road ? My grandpa did the finish carpentry work on the Davison Road one. There was pictures of him in the downstairs lounge. Wonder if they took them to the new one ? I would think so, but ya never know.
Davison Rd., between Angelo's and old Gypsy Jack's place. Remember that freak show? Dude's been gone for many years, but he still brings a grin.

I'll check with Buddy about the pre Cup party. Don't think he's missed one yet.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Davison Rd., between Angelo's and old Gypsy Jack's place. Remember that freak show? Dude's been gone for many years, but he still brings a grin..

That`s the place. I put a couple years at old #5 Fire Station, across the road. Was entertained many an evening setting out front. Gypsy Jack was a trip, used to run an after hours place there.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
You ever work at the one across from Touch Boutique? It was just kitty-cornered from the old Sears building.

Sure did, that`s old Fire Station #2. Set out front at night and watch the vice cops run their hooker sting operations. Watch drug deals going down. Two of the prettiest black girls that I have ever seen walked by sometimes, only problem is that they were not females. Very entertaining place.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
That's enough rambling from me I'm still really stoned on pain meds.
I'll be lurking :ninja:

Just a tip If you find your self in an uncomfortable situation when the pain killers run out and you still need something, Or need help getting off them.. Look into KRATOM :D

And akuamma seeds for pain relief... But Kratom to knock down any WD's from those pk's.. Taxing little bastards they are.

stonestacker

stonestacker

Just a tip If you find your self in an uncomfortable situation when the pain killers run out and you still need something, Or need help getting off them.. Look into KRATOM :D

And akuamma seeds for pain relief... But Kratom to knock down any WD's from those pk's.. Taxing little bastards they are.
Thanks LD. Yep I'm more than a little afraid to get hooked. But boy do they work.

Grower13

Grower13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom