• Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Grower13

Grower13

16298393 1388570361195846 2628722916045453261 n

M

mendel

I need to get one of those machines. I have put it off too long, sure simplifies things imo.

OK so I have only lived here for almost three years now...there is a 3 gal hole....filled with a 3 gal nursery pot....empty but near the trash can....for three years my wife has asked me to fill the damn thing in....I did not.....today while carrying a few heavy sacks I stepped in the hole, twisted my ankle, skinned my shin, and sorta hurt my knee...it has a little burning on the inside....hurt my lower back....now after two perc's and a few shots of tequila I got the damn shovel and filled it in.....peace.

Damn, be careful man.

Grower13

Grower13

I need to get one of those machines. I have put it off too long, sure simplifies things imo.

I cook off most of the alcohol leaves what is almost rick simpson oil.......... after running mj the budder machine....... I put the liquid in a double boiler sorta thing using to frying pans........ cook off alcohol and bottle up...... however..... Ive read of a new way using a distiller machine and you capture the alcohol for reuse............

M

mendel

That sounds like a good plan. I may make the oil then mix it into lotion, or make a lotion, for my wife to use, and for my back. Im curious to see if the canatonic will work, so I can disperse it to my patients.

Hippie

Hippie

OK so I have only lived here for almost three years now...there is a 3 gal hole....filled with a 3 gal nursery pot....empty but near the trash can....for three years my wife has asked me to fill the damn thing in....I did not.....today while carrying a few heavy sacks I stepped in the hole, twisted my ankle, skinned my shin, and sorta hurt my knee...it has a little burning on the inside....hurt my lower back....now after two perc's and a few shots of tequila I got the damn shovel and filled it in.....peace.
Kinda like locking the barn door after the horse ran off, huh? That would have jibed my back so bad I'd be screaming.

GoldNBoy

GoldNBoy

I have a 7 lb pork shoulder I need to get cooked. Anybody have any tricks or ideas to make something a little different than just smoked or oven baked?

Never heard of curing. I get canadian bacon made when we have hogs butchered. They smoke the loin then slice it thin, we use it for sandwich meat and on pizza.
Curing salt, or "pink salt", pulls the moisture out, and delivers your spices. Give it a try, Morton's Tender Quick is about the same price as table salt.

Yard dog

Yard dog

Kraven, this is a prime example of what makes females think they are right all the time. lol... i am glad you did not come out worse, hope the knee is not a big deal. i have to be very careful with my joints. had problems with them all my life. and what you older cats have been saying is true. an injury never leaves you

GoldNBoy

GoldNBoy

I'm a bit sore, myself. All 4 of my boys came by Monday, along with other friends. We played"tag", like kids do, except we were on horses. In one of my hurried escapes, I tried to go between two parked trucks. The horse fit, but my legs didn't. Sprained ankle and missing some skin off of my shin. Good fun, though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom