Curmudgeonland...home Of The Old Farts Club

• Thread starter yooper420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mendel

I know what blanching is fucker, we do alot of veggies in fall for freezing.....so there..........:party1:........geez.....and leave my 'pet' cow out of it..........lol

So I downloaded a bierrock, they turned out well. I seasoned the meat/cabbage with a pack of lipton soup mix and smoked paprika. I think we found a winning combo. Thing about these 'rocks, even if you follow the recipe to a T, they always come out a little different, but theyre always good.

Banana bread is cool now, time to step out and get some saran wrap on em, and into the freezer they go,all but one....;)

M

mendel

A lonely 70-year-old widow decided that it was time to marry again. She put an ad in the local newspaper that read: "Husband wanted! Must be in my age group, must not beat me, must not run around on me and must still be good in bed. All applicants please apply in person."

The following day, she heard the doorbell. Much to her dismay, she opened the door to see a gray-haired gentleman sitting in a wheelchair. He had no arms or legs.

"You're not really asking me to consider you, are you?" the widow asked: "Just look at you -- you have no legs!"

The old gent smiled: "Therefore, I cannot run around on you!"

"You don't have any arms either!" she snorted.

Again, the old man smiled: "Therefore, I can never beat you!"

She raised an eyebrow and asked intently: "Are you still good in bed?"

The old man leaned back, beamed a big smile and said: "I rang the doorbell, didn't I
smile.gif

Hippie

Hippie

Been thinking of getting a new pet. My bird went tits up a couple of years back, and I guess I need something to take her place. Not sure if I'm going with another parrot or maybe some lame fancy finches or doves. Might be fun to breed 'em. I also though I could go a little wild and get an arctic fox. Anybody ever had a pet fox?
I gotta get high and ponder this one.....

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Been thinking of getting a new pet. My bird went tits up a couple of years back, and I guess I need something to take her place. Not sure if I'm going with another parrot or maybe some lame fancy finches or doves. Might be fun to breed 'em. I also though I could go a little wild and get an arctic fox. Anybody ever had a pet fox?
I gotta get high and ponder this one.....

Thought awhile back that you had a problem with a fox raiding your chicken coop. Now ya wanna raise one and try and keep it out of the coop huh ? Sounds like trouble bro.

Sunbaked

Sunbaked

fuck. had to go out and clean off the dish before I had any TV. you know what that means right? Snow .one inch and coming down big time.
My home computer took the shit yesterday. So I got another laptop. windows 10. HELP. What the hell. I want windows 7. Where the hell are the Bookmarks and favorites ? can not even find them . Got the old laptop out. At least I will have a while to get use to it. I hate change.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
fuck. had to go out and clean off the dish before I had any TV. you know what that means right? Snow .one inch and coming down big time.
My home computer took the shit yesterday. So I got another laptop. windows 10. HELP. What the hell. I want windows 7. Where the hell are the Bookmarks and favorites ? can not even find them . Got the old laptop out. At least I will have a while to get use to it. I hate change.

http://www.laptopmag.com/articles/make-windows-10-like-windows-7

I'm right there with ya.. Ever since tile's I've been changing my windows to look like the old windows i liked ..

Pretty simple and easy to follow instructions :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom