Curmudgeonland...home Of The Old Farts Club

• Thread starter yooper420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
giggy

giggy

Tom is better then bob ever could be. Love listening to tom but can't stand bob. When windows 10 came out it tried to load on my computer but i down loaded a program called never 10 and it took it all away. Yours being loaded with it i believe your stuck with it.

Freshone

Freshone

going with an Illumitex Eclipse. should do well in my new 2x4 veg space. draws about 60 watts.
I have been happy with my T5HO 8 bulb fixture, but that bastard draws over 450 watts. and it runs 24/7... its time to get more efficient.
I hear that,I've always used the same but Ive switched to 315s and am real happy.When I hit the lotto I'll build some cobs!

giggy

giggy

Cobs are the best way to go and the diy is easy. I got two bridgelux vero 18 setups but i got to put them together. Don't want to try to drill and tap one handed yet. All i have to get is some thermal paste. Looking at 90 watts at around one dollar a watt. The newest vero's are badass so as soon as i can i'll be getting some new ones as well.

Hippie

Hippie

Combo of rain, snow, and sleet falling here. Pullet called home to warn the wife that the roads are slicker'n snake shit. Long as it melts off by beer time, I'm good.
I changed every computer at the ranch over to 10 except the OH's. Got 'em set up like 8. Won't be long before they quit supporting 7 so you'll have to change over. The Old Hen will be mucho pissed. Took a week to teach her how to turn on her smart TV.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom