Curmudgeonland...home Of The Old Farts Club

• Thread starter yooper420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
GoldNBoy

GoldNBoy

The sun is shining, gonna be a beautiful day.
A good day for digging post holes. I need to sink 4 telephone pole corner braces to about 6'. But, I'm thinking 12 holes can take all day. One of those back of the tractor auger diggers would be nice, but oh well.
But first, let's smoke another one. Puff puff pass.

GoldNBoy

GoldNBoy

Just got back from a little drive, the grass is greening up, bout damn time. the roads werent as bad as they were made out to be, the world is full of folk who are scared of their own shadows.
They buried the school bus, in the mud, here. Then sent another to get the kids, and buried it, too. Brought the short bus, and a 4wheel drive. Left the short bus on the pavement, and they started ferrying kids to it. It took over two hours, to get about 45 kids 3 miles.

Freshone

Freshone

Bubba has its place, most dont let it go long enough to reach its full potential. Lots of strains are overhyped, look at the gg#4. If I wasnt using it to make seed, I wouldnt grow it. To me its just club weed.
Most people don't let most weed go long enough sacrificing quality and yield,I think this comes from people hyping short flowering times.Im also with you on the glue,just because something's covered in Frost does not make it kill,kids these days..
Morning friends,hope all are doing well today.

M

mendel

Couldnt agree more fresh. When you get a pack of 8 week finishers, let em go ten. An old man once told me, 'When you think its ready to harvest, let it go another week.'

its all about the name and hype these days..........LOL

'I got the gorilla glue maaaaaan...........'

Instant gratification society.

GoldNBoy

GoldNBoy

Digging post holes builds character. Ive dug about 50 in the past few weeks, by hand. 6', geez man, you dont think 4' would do it?
They are 15' long poles. Two will have a cable, between them, for my flag dummy. The other two will have heavy pipe gates hung on them.
You know I'm no stranger to a pair of post hole diggers, and I have a good rock bar. Bury em deep, bury em once.

G gnome

G gnome

Couldnt agree more fresh. When you get a pack of 8 week finishers, let em go ten. An old man once told me, 'When you think its ready to harvest, let it go another week.'

I agree about ppl not letting shit go long enough but i gotta say i really like the gg4.

M

mendel

They are 15' long poles. Two will have a cable, between them, for my flag dummy. The other two will have heavy pipe gates hung on them.
You know I'm no stranger to a pair of post hole diggers, and I have a good rock bar. Bury em deep, bury em once.

I bet if you gathered up a sack of weed fer trading, you could find someone with a tractor to dig them holes for you...........;)

GoldNBoy

GoldNBoy

You know, I love to hear you say that! The GG4 from my garden was pretty good, in my opinion. In fact, smoking some as I type. So, if the beans I got from you will be even better....:party1: I can hardly wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom