Curmudgeonland...home Of The Old Farts Club

• Thread starter yooper420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
giggy

giggy

Been wanting to try apollo 13. We don't get things like that here. I read what everybody post then try to find seeds to grow it. I don't pull till i got a lot of amber. I saw someone talking about pine tar kush in a cross. Been looking for the pine tar for a long time but nobody has it. I was sent some tower x bpu and some snow queen to try but i need more room. Right now i have two f2 88g13/hp's and just popped my last two beans trying for my male to make some beans.

Grower13

Grower13

I'm of the belief train that within any strain from good genetics......... if you pop enough seeds you have a chance to find an exceptional plant with the traits we love......... which does vary some from person to person.......... I also have seen lots of peeps complain about a strain they bought seeds from and didn't get good results from because they don't know how to grow well enough to get all out of it has in in it............ my motto is you can't get out of it what ain't in it and some can't get out of it what's in it.............

Grower13

Grower13

Been wanting to try apollo 13. We don't get things like that here. I read what everybody post then try to find seeds to grow it. I don't pull till i got a lot of amber. I saw someone talking about pine tar kush in a cross. Been looking for the pine tar for a long time but nobody has it. I was sent some tower x bpu and some snow queen to try but i need more room. Right now i have two f2 88g13/hp's and just popped my last two beans trying for my male to make some beans.

you know some peeps who can get you things you don't get around "here"

GoldNBoy

GoldNBoy

I think your in for a treat then, if we cant outbreed gg#4, ill eat my hat! And yea, your gg#4 wasnt too shabby. wait til you get into that bubba x apollo 13. I think well call that one mendelberry
Mendelberry, I like that. I've got 2 of them in one gallon pots, and they are doing well. Just started 3 more, day before yesterday. One is already up.
I've got one for my tractor. They work great, but you'd still be hand digging anything deeper than 44". The 12" wide auger is a lot of fun when you get it stuck in clay.
My dad has the big 24", but he's on a remote cow camp. It works in the sand, but I'm digging through 2' of clay, into shale.
I tend to do things as cheaply as possible, when I build things. I plan to coat the bottoms in roofing tar I picked up at auction, for $1. I buried 12 of the same poles, (4' like you said) for 6 poles. A guy paid me to remove & dispose of a 1\2 mile of fence. I kept all the good t posts, & usable wire. A local rancher has offered to pay me to cut tamarisk, an invasive Willow like plant. Also haul off some old tires. I plan to use the poles for my corners. The t posts for line posts, & stretch wire between. I'll lay a double row of tires& weave the tamarisk, for walls. The tires will help hold in the sand I haven't traded for yet.
In the end, a 100' x 120' arena... For a $1 and some sweat.

giggy

giggy

G i was doing ok till the borg hit me. I have been trying get back to right ever since. I'm wanting to push these plants to get the beans to start over completely. I have been watching the coco grows and thinking it may be a better way. Been a dirt grower most of my life and indoors for 7 or 8 years maybe more so yes in a way i'm still learning. As far beans you also have to have the room to grow as well.

Grower13

Grower13

G i was doing ok till the borg hit me. I have been trying get back to right ever since. I'm wanting to push these plants to get the beans to start over completely. I have been watching the coco grows and thinking it may be a better way. Been a dirt grower most of my life and indoors for 7 or 8 years maybe more so yes in a way i'm still learning. As far beans you also have to have the room to grow as well.

sounds like you could use a few clones.......... BTW....... another motto of mine........... prevention is easier than eradication........ in addition I never have to spray shit on plants I plan to smoke.......... all other plants get treated every 45 days........ never spay the clones I intend to flower.

G gnome

G gnome

Downloadfile 5

Had this cut goin on 15yrs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom