Status
Not open for further replies.
Yard dog

Yard dog

for dabbie..
Th

giggy

giggy

Steve has some great music not a great fan of eric as i really don't care that much for blues or southern rock. But i like blackfoot. Setting here listening to what used to be vh1 classics which is now mtv classics rock block. Playing some pretty good stuff i haven't heard in a while. Around here radio sux we have a classic rock station that doesn't play a quarter of what is out there. About 7 new country stations 1 alternative rock and another that calls itself a rock station but for the most part is talk radio with dumbasses called lex and terry. Bad part is you can't hardly get them. Like i said radio here sux.

G gnome

G gnome

Steve has some great music not a great fan of eric as i really don't care that much for blues or southern rock. But i like blackfoot. Setting here listening to what used to be vh1 classics which is now mtv classics rock block. Playing some pretty good stuff i haven't heard in a while. Around here radio sux we have a classic rock station that doesn't play a qiarter of what is out there. About 7 new country stations 1 alternative rock and another that calls itself a rock station but for the most part is talk radio with dumbasses called lex and terry. Like i said radio here sux.

Cudnt agree more. Im not too big on clapton but luv steve winwood.

Yard dog

Yard dog

Steve has some great music not a great fan of eric as i really don't care that much for blues or southern rock. But i like blackfoot. Setting here listening to what used to be vh1 classics which is now mtv classics rock block. Playing some pretty good stuff i haven't heard in a while. Around here radio sux we have a classic rock station that doesn't play a quarter of what is out there. About 7 new country stations 1 alternative rock and another that calls itself a rock station but for the most part is talk radio with dumbasses called lex and terry. Bad part is you can't hardly get them. Like i said radio here sux.
sounds like my radio selections here. there is a small station 50 miles from me that plays old stuff. motown in the mornings, real classics from the early 50's up through the mid 70's. I can get down with blackfeet. I grew up southern rock, blue's rock. black sabbath, BTO, ELO, Even ole Elton John. though i am really not sure what he meant when he said he was a Rocket Man. "I'm not the man they think i am at home, I'm a rocket man." lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom