Curmudgeonland...home Of The Old Farts Club

• Thread starter yooper420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
G gnome

G gnome

@mendel I have a question? Why are you bustin on @chickenman? He is minding his own biz and truth be known I would give a left nut to live where and how he does. Jealousy maybe? or are you just playin cause I think it could be taken as malicious and from what I know of you that hopefully isnt the case. Just my .2 cents!!!!! peace out man

Cmon j.c., it was all in jest. If u wudnt of tagged em then no harm no foul.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I was just goofing around. The world is such a sensitive place nowadays.

>>group hug<<
I understand fellas, I am just responding to some hurt feelings. We are a pretty diverse group here from all over the globe. Sometimes even I step on toes without tryn to. You all know me one of the biggest rabble rousers around. But feelings were hurt so I responded, sort of like what I am suppossed to do as a mod I guess. It's all good and I trust there is no bad blood between you and I @mendel. Just keep in mind some of us have thinner skin than others. Not a bad thing per se, just the way it izzzzz Much love old farts!!!!

giggy

giggy

Especially on easter w all the hard boiled eggs sitting around.

Kind of a family tradition. That and the family brawl haha

It was a joke my friend. Sancho is the asshat that visits after the guy goes to work. Such as the Milk Man. Its a spanish slag word.
I knew that part as i'm from texas. The part i was talking about was she'll love it.

M

mendel

Stereotypes french hairy armpit america redneck stereotype demotivational poster 1251196854

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom