• Thread starter yooper420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Just got back from holiday inn's Easter Brunch Buffet... 30$ a person for the shittiest fucking buffet i've ever seen..

Food was so bad i took three bites and that was it, Waiter took my portion off the bill.. Even he knew the food sucked.

M

mendel

Too late for apologies i already notified the authorities. Plus i told the rainbow push coalition

Muffin button now

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Easter time, in particular Good Friday, is an anniversary that I wish I did not have. Good Friday is the day, in 2002, that my left arm blew up and damn near killed me. There are 208 bones in your body, unless you are a freak, like me and have 210 bones. I have an extra rib in each shoulder. The subclavian artery was rubbing on the extra rib. This caused blood clots to flow into my hand and fingers, finally blocking it. My hand turned black and the pain was incredible. I was on a morphine drip and getting shots of demoral. I t did not touch the pain. I was begging them to cut it off. Wife was asking them to give me more pain killers. Answer was, any more and I was on a respirator. Long story short, they cut my arm from my armpit to the palm of my hand. And it has never quit hurting. Just me and my Percocet everyday.

G gnome

G gnome

Easter time, in particular Good Friday, is an anniversary that I wish I did not have. Good Friday is the day, in 2002, that my left arm blew up and damn near killed me. There are 208 bones in your body, unless you are a freak, like me and have 210 bones. I have an extra rib in each shoulder. The subclavian artery was rubbing on the extra rib. This caused blood clots to flow into my hand and fingers, finally blocking it. My hand turned black and the pain was incredible. I was on a morphine drip and getting shots of demoral. I t did not touch the pain. I was begging them to cut it off. Wife was asking them to give me more pain killers. Answer was, any more and I was on a respirator. Long story short, they cut my arm from my armpit to the palm of my hand. And it has never quit hurting. Just me and my Percocet everyday.

Damn yoop. Sux bro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom