• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
So here is sumthin for you country guys. Love this shit. Sad that this dude doesnt get any exposure on the local circuit. All they seem to play anymore is pop country on the radio. This due is awesome. What got me going was @G gnome posting up some DAC vids. Enjoy old farts. This is real country to me. Love both the sound and lyrics.

And even kooler is the song length is exactly 4:20 he he

stonestacker

stonestacker

17 1/2" incision from stem to stern. Removed left Kidney cleaned thrombus from vena cava vein. = bypass and 9 1/2 hr in the operating room and 16 days in the hospital. Kidney cancer that was spreading to my heart. Grateful to be alive. Just too long of a recovery.

I'm not close with my 2 brothers we just don't have the same values in life. So my older bro calls me to day. We have talked more in the last 6 weeks than in the last 6 years. He starts telling me that now my wife needs to start working 40 hr a week instead of 32. The first time he brought this up I played nice and didn't respond. Needles to say after my response today He either won't call me again or he won't try to tell us how to live. I have reassured him and my parent that we have money put away. And I still know how to make more. I think I was politically correct with my response but got my point across that it is none of his fucking business and don't bring it up again.
And I wonder why I avoid family functions if at all possible. Who the fuck does he think he is. The more I think about it the more pissed I get.
You'll have to forgive me @stonestacker havent been around enough, whatcha recovering from??? Hope your healing well whatever it is. And @Yooper I see momma is doing ok as well . Nice!!!!

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
17 1/2" incision from stem to stern. Removed left Kidney cleaned thrombus from vena cava vein. = bypass and 9 1/2 hr in the operating room and 16 days in the hospital. Kidney cancer that was spreading to my heart. Grateful to be alive. Just too long of a recovery.

I'm not close with my 2 brothers we just don't have the same values in life. So my older bro calls me to day. We have talked more in the last 6 weeks than in the last 6 years. He starts telling me that now my wife needs to start working 40 hr a week instead of 32. The first time he brought this up I played nice and didn't respond. Needles to say after my response today He either won't call me again or he won't try to tell us how to live. I have reassured him and my parent that we have money put away. And I still know how to make more. I think I was politically correct with my response but got my point across that it is none of his fucking business and don't bring it up again.
And I wonder why I avoid family functions if at all possible. Who the fuck does he think he is. The more I think about it the more pissed I get.
Gawt damn brother, Man, I had no idea you were that sick bro. Not even sure what to say other than me and momma will put you on our prayer list bro. Good healing karma heading you way stacker!!!!!

G gnome

G gnome

I meant to send my wife a text that makes the most sense if u say it w an eastern European accent. She was sitting right next to me when i sent it. It read "i want to make fucky on u" haha but instead i sent it to a buddy of mine on accident lol

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey all taking a road trip to Cali come July for the Chalice Cup. Anyone here going? or are any of youes all on my way from AZ to the Cup. Would love to put face to name and sesh a bit.... Lemme know. ;) And iffn you all dont see cactus being kool to hang and sesh with fukk ya all. Dont like any of youes any way............ :p

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
My ole lady just told me I'm abrasive with that last comment. He he, took her 30 years to figger that out. She aint the quickest girl I know. Damn............. She just smacked me. :cry: She hits like a wimp. :p

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
There aint no money in vegging plants
If your in it for $$$ you gotta tun and burn cycles for sure. But not sure his head is in the cash croppin. He just grows cause he likes it, its a hobby and keeps him in personal stash. He may call bullshit when he comes around, but think thats where he is with growin.

Last edited:
G gnome

G gnome

My ole lady just told me I'm abrasive with that last comment. He he, took her 30 years to figger that out. She aint the quickest girl I know. Damn............. She just smacked me. :cry: She hits like a wimp. :p
Have her read a cpl o my posts haha

If your in it for $$$ you gotta tun and burn cycles for sure. But not sure his head is in the cash croppin. He just grows cause he likes it, its a hobby and keeps him in personal stash. He may call bullshit when he comes around, but think thats where he is with grown.
Thats the only acceptable answer for lst! And flowerin w t5s for that matter haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom