• Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mendel

RFKorganizedcrime

Hippie

Hippie

Morning, Gents. Missed beer day, missed the 420 party. Amazing how something as trivial as a common cold can slap the piss outta ya. All the coughing and sneezing ain't helpin' the fucking back a bit.
Whine over.
Costa, when you said 62 today, were you talking about the temperature or a birthday?

Freshone

Freshone

Morning boys,90s here in sunny socal this weekend.I went to a little 420 gathering last night and someone gave me a bottle of flavored liquid called puff sauce,slept like a baby last night,lol.
Interesting gathering to say the least,normally I don't go near crowds but it was fun to watch all the little stoner girls walking around.Alot of dispensary weed there but I wasn't impressed,did pick up some seeds from a guy who had some unique smelling bud but he couldn't even tell me the genetics?Weird.

Yard dog

Yard dog

when i moved to my own house five years ago, i threw so much shit away. Seems to be a mechanic thing, but i save anything that could be used down the road to making something else. i had to get out of the habit of saving so much.
looking at moving in a few years, i think i actually have less stuff now.
i subscribe to the "if i have not used it in a year, throw it away" club now..

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Gotta straighten the news about my wife`s foot out. The ortho surgeon in town, who took over her after surgery care, had x-rays of her foot taken. He told us that the breaks in her foot were old and healed. She still complained that he foot hurt like hell when she put weight on it. Called our family doctor and asked him to read the x-rays. He called and said she had 3 broken bones in the top of her foot. So we had bad news, which turned to good news and following a second opinion, back to bad news. Her foot is broken.

Hippie

Hippie

Gotta straighten the news about my wife`s foot out. The ortho surgeon in town, who took over her after surgery care, had x-rays of her foot taken. He told us that the breaks in her foot were old and healed. She still complained that he foot hurt like hell when she put weight on it. Called our family doctor and asked him to read the x-rays. He called and said she had 3 broken bones in the top of her foot. So we had bad news, which turned to good news and following a second opinion, back to bad news. Her foot is broken.
Speaking as a guy that's had a busted bone in the top of his foot, it hurts like a mother fucker! Outside of ripping out a rotator cuff, it's the worst pain I've ever been in. Fucker throbbed with every beat of my heart for days.
Give her a hug for me, but not too hard. Don't want to break more stuff.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Hippie

Hippie

Consider urself reported!!!!

Hey im not the one w a prolapsed asshole like the rest of u old fucks!!!
Anal fissures, pollups, hemroids, all the other shit u guys r always talkin about haha
So, what you're saying is that you're a perfect asshole?:) And I reported you for reporting me, so THERE!

Just a heads up for my fellow pain sufferers, a bar room buddy of mine has a fucked up back, too. His doctor is like most around here, really stingy with the pain killers. He prescribed ibuprofen, which didn't work much, but was better than nothing. A couple of months down the line and he's getting pretty raunchy gut cramps. Takes a dump one morning and is blowing black out his exhaust pipe. Happened two days in a row, so off to the doc he goes. Turns out, the ibuprofen had burned a hole in his upper intestine. They jamb a camera down his throat and cauterize the hole. No more soot in the tailpipe, but no more ibuprofen for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom