Curmudgeonland...home Of The Old Farts Club

• Thread starter yooper420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
G gnome

G gnome

So, what you're saying is that you're a perfect asshole?:) And I reported you for reporting me, so THERE!

Just a heads up for my fellow pain sufferers, a bar room buddy of mine has a fucked up back, too. His doctor is like most around here, really stingy with the pain killers. He prescribed ibuprofen, which didn't work much, but was better than nothing. A couple of months down the line and he's getting pretty raunchy gut cramps. Takes a dump one morning and is blowing black out his exhaust pipe. Happened two days in a row, so off to the doc he goes. Turns out, the ibuprofen had burned a hole in his upper intestine. They jamb a camera down his throat and cauterize the hole. No more soot in the tailpipe, but no more ibuprofen for him.

Are u saying black is bad? Thats racist! !!
Reported!

giggy

giggy

Gotta straighten the news about my wife`s foot out. The ortho surgeon in town, who took over her after surgery care, had x-rays of her foot taken. He told us that the breaks in her foot were old and healed. She still complained that he foot hurt like hell when she put weight on it. Called our family doctor and asked him to read the x-rays. He called and said she had 3 broken bones in the top of her foot. So we had bad news, which turned to good news and following a second opinion, back to bad news. Her foot is broken.
Damn brother things gotta get better.

stonestacker

stonestacker

Gotta straighten the news about my wife`s foot out. The ortho surgeon in town, who took over her after surgery care, had x-rays of her foot taken. He told us that the breaks in her foot were old and healed. She still complained that he foot hurt like hell when she put weight on it. Called our family doctor and asked him to read the x-rays. He called and said she had 3 broken bones in the top of her foot. So we had bad news, which turned to good news and following a second opinion, back to bad news. Her foot is broken.
Fuck sorry Yoop.
So what's the plan? Walking cast no cast stay off the foot?

So, what you're saying is that you're a perfect asshole?:) And I reported you for reporting me, so THERE!

Just a heads up for my fellow pain sufferers, a bar room buddy of mine has a fucked up back, too. His doctor is like most around here, really stingy with the pain killers. He prescribed ibuprofen, which didn't work much, but was better than nothing. A couple of months down the line and he's getting pretty raunchy gut cramps. Takes a dump one morning and is blowing black out his exhaust pipe. Happened two days in a row, so off to the doc he goes. Turns out, the ibuprofen had burned a hole in his upper intestine. They jamb a camera down his throat and cauterize the hole. No more soot in the tailpipe, but no more ibuprofen for him.
Could be all the Alive's I've taken over the years that caused my kidney cancer. But i'm sure the doc will say it's 30 years of smoking.

giggy

giggy

Just not gonna report to duty. Them days are over.

Hope everybody is having a great fry-day. I got three white widow on to germ gonna put them in the woods. Thought about some others but i have to carry water to them so three should do for outdoors.

Hippie

Hippie

Fuck sorry Yoop.
So what's the plan? Walking cast no cast stay off the foot?

Could be all the Alive's I've taken over the years that caused my kidney cancer. But i'm sure the doc will say it's 30 years of smoking.
Yeah, I had a doc tell me smoking caused colon cancer. I told him I'd heard the term "blowing smoke out yer ass", but I never knew it caused cancer, and I didn't think it involved cigarettes.

Grower13

Grower13

You ain't from the UK, and you ain't an old fart. REPORTED!!!!!

every last one of you have been reported................... rules are rules............ report the guilty......... makes them feel good here......... report yourselves....... that'll confuse them........ BTW......... I got nothing against those peeps in the UK........... it's hard to understand their post sometimes with the funny accent.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
IMG 1730
IMG 1731
Sounds like a bulldog thread lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom