• Thread starter yooper420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Omgerahd... I can't spam the thread the way i want so i'm leaving..

Fucking cry e a river, build a bridge then get the fuck over it. :D

Why does anyone feel the need to spam the shit in the first place? If you wanna get your fucks off lookin at pictures do it on your own free time, Its spam and clutter when people come here to chat with there friends.. Thats what this thread was long before the fucking spam started.. and what it will still be long after the spam has stopped and the cry babys moved the fuck on..

Start your own damn picture thread no ones gonna bitch about it then.. Fuck..

Grown ass men acting like little bitches i swear some of ya'll forgot the title of the thread OLD FOLKS.. not grown man babie bitches. Grow the fuck up.

And ya'll hitting the snitch button are little bitches too lay the fuck off reporting shit and handle it in a fucking dirty mean ass fucking PM like a BOSS :D

MrWeedhopper

MrWeedhopper

Internet balls. Bet you wouldnt talk that shit in person asshat.
By the way i could give two shits about the pics. Anyway,,,i have no desire,,nor the time,, to listen to some moron who has Internet Balls.
And you thank your a Man because you can talk shit on a forum,,,thats funny. Later Mr badass. Lol

Freshone

Freshone

Omgerahd... I can't spam the thread the way i want so i'm leaving..

Fucking cry e a river, build a bridge then get the fuck over it. :D

Why does anyone feel the need to spam the shit in the first place? If you wanna get your fucks off lookin at pictures do it on your own free time, Its spam and clutter when people come here to chat with there friends.. Thats what this thread was long before the fucking spam started.. and what it will still be long after the spam has stopped and the cry babys moved the fuck on..

Start your own damn picture thread no ones gonna bitch about it then.. Fuck..

Grown ass men acting like little bitches i swear some of ya'll forgot the title of the thread OLD FOLKS.. not grown man babie bitches. Grow the fuck up.

And ya'll hitting the snitch button are little bitches too lay the fuck off reporting shit and handle it in a fucking dirty mean ass fucking PM like a BOSS :D
We only take input from people who actually grow weed so buy some seeds and get after it or STFU,lol.

gtrmike470

gtrmike470

Crown Royale from Crop king. (Purple Kush x Blueberry) 23%thc and3-4%cbd. Trades for some Chemdog ;) Dank!!
IMG 3301
IMG 3298
IMG 3303
IMG 3300
I want some seeds,,,bet thats some good shit. Crabgrass Kush,,lol
Bet it might hermit,,,lol,,,get it,,Hermit Crab? Yes im high,,whoops. Yehaaaaaa
You better stick to Ditchweed. :opps:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom