• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Good morning giggy, Hippie and the rest of the OFC. Crawled my ass outta bed at 8:30, after my 3 hours of sleep. What did I miss ? Gotta take the wife to the doctor this afternoon. Don`t how in the hell she`s gettin' in the truck, but, one way or another she`s gotta go.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Whats up dopers?

Well we got everything cleaned up, like it never happened, except for some drifts. The roads are finally starting to dry out enough a guy can get around. Ive got a guy coming out tomorrow to help me get the cover on the cold frame. Winds are meant to be 10-15 so it ought to be doable. Then well start uppotting. I have some soil here, and will have another pallet sunday.

What day you recon youll be out goldnboy? Im gonna put the rub on the tri tips tonite, ill have to fire up the smoker early so we can have them for lunch.
Good to hear @mendel.

http://fox21news.com/2017/05/02/ran...searching-for-missing-cattle-after-snowstorm/

@GrowGod I probably won't get a chance so I'll take a second now.
First, congrats on the upcoming thing. I'm still traumatized by the miracle of life in sixth grade.
Second, be sure to MSPaint censor bars if you post any baby pics, remember no nekkid.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

I dunno if he deserves to have a kid or not. He claims hes too squeemish to watch it come out of the love tunnel. I thought it was a requirement.
He's gonna be pissed when he sees it, I wonder who is more likely to shit during the delivery, the deliverer or the deliveree?

Fun Fact- My parents didn't know they were having twins until we were born. Shared heartbeat, no complications, early 80's, they didn't care to find out boy/girl. Pops was smart enough not to tell his wife she looked fat. When they cut her open he was expecting to hear 'boy' or 'girl' not 'Hey, there's two!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom