Having another wonderful time. Wish you were here. Hi
IMG 20170504 165031549

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Gewd morning fukerz :D

Whats new? What all did i miss lately?

Hows everyone?

@stonestacker Hope your doing well muh man.

@yooper420 Haning in there still ain't lost your mind yet? Wife doing better i sure hope!

@Papa Indica Hayy how you doin? hows the auction? hows .. everything?

The rest of ya.. Anything new? Ya'll doing good?

GG, Golden, Hippie, *scratches head* I'm sure im forgetting a ton of names so please don't take it personal I'm just not high enough yet and i just got up like 20 mins ago :P

Spring is sprining round here.. Seedlings in the trays are struggling either i over watered or theres no nutrients in my soil anymore cause there all kinda.. Yellow :(

No biggie if i have to start over i'll just sow into the soil directly like i did the radishes.. Fuck seed trays.

Not shit new around here same ol same ol.. Video game grind is taking most of my day away which is nice time moving kinda quickly lately.

Got a new rebuildable section for muh TFV8 Tank, Clamps instead of posts which makes slapping on a cpl alien claptons and re-wicking the thing a BREEZE.. Chain vaping some Jam monsta Strawberry JAM atm. So good!

Hippies prolly got some kinda tobacco flavored juice in his i'll bet :P

Hes not fruity like the rest of us :(

Anyway.. Gonna jam out with some tunes and wait for the back deck to warm up then move some seed trays outside and prolly water the radishes if they need it.

Hippie

Hippie

Yep, I gotta have a little cancer flavor in my juice. If you'd have told me three years ago that I'd end up quitting a 47 year habit by vaping, I'd told you that you were bat shit crazy. Still love the smell of 'em. Boys and girls will leave their drinks on the bar (not a good idea if strangers are about) and go outside for a nicotine fix. Love that smell on 'em when they come back in.

Hope everyone finds this Friday to their liking. If not, adapt and adjust.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom