• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Good morning OFC, how be ya`ll today ? Fair to middlin` I hope. The wife survived the trip to the doctor yesterday, got her 6 month bone helper shot too. It was a struggle, but we did it. And as usual, got interrupted while writing this post. She be OK, I be OK, the world be OK (maybe). Smoke `em if ya got `em.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
i was attacked by a house cat that went crazy on me. i killed him by hand, but by the time he was dead, i was afraid for my life!! got a hell of an infection from it too. i reached down to pet him and he went all crazy on me, flipped upside down and start raking me with claws and biting the pure piss out of me. once i got my hands on his neck, it was only a matter of waiting him out. he fought like hell, till he ran out of air. i was scared to touch a cat after that. cat shy, you could say...

Exactly why i'm not a cat person. Ya can't trust 'em.

Hippie

Hippie

Old Hen mentioned she'd picked up all the goodies for my hot chili, so I figured I'd give her and the Pullet a treat when they got home.
Browned the meat while I chopped up the onions and peppers, tossed it in the pot with diced tomatoes and tomato paste, went for the beans......no beans.
Yoop, if you come over while you're in town for the Cup, don't ask too many questions if ya don't see my old lady, and never mind that disturbed earth down by the creek.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Thanks! I'll do some further research. I'm looking for something I can use at around 30W. Not into cloud chasing, just a way to get nicotine into my bloodstream. Thought a top fill tank would help me avoid the sticky finger syndrome.
I have a uwell crown tank with about six extra coils, a black artic bottom turbine tank with extra sub ohm coils, four sub ohm tanks that are top fill as well. I have two sigelei 100w batteries, black and silver.

In my experience the sticky fingers come from the PG and it's disgustingly sweet flavor.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Old Hen mentioned she'd picked up all the goodies for my hot chili, so I figured I'd give her and the Pullet a treat when they got home.
Browned the meat while I chopped up the onions and peppers, tossed it in the pot with diced tomatoes and tomato paste, went for the beans......no beans.
Yoop, if you come over while you're in town for the Cup, don't ask too many questions if ya don't see my old lady, and never mind that disturbed earth down by the creek.

Mum`s the word bro.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Is white trash the same as working class? Thats what my new neighbors are haha.....i already miss pissin out my front door

Ill just call em proletarians. They probly dont know that word anyways. Haha
Two assholes on CNN were talking about HENRY's - millennials who live at home, are High Earners, but Not Rich Yet and 'pioneered' social media, shunned 'old' technology like brick and mortar banks.

I'm not sure why I quoted your post, other than to say I approve of you resuming the spot at the new spot, neighbors be damned.

G gnome

G gnome

Two assholes on CNN were talking about HENRY's - millennials who live at home, are High Earners, but Not Rich Yet and 'pioneered' social media, shunned 'old' technology like brick and mortar banks.

I'm not sure why I quoted your post, other than to say I approve of you resuming the spot at the new spot, neighbors be damned.
Probly won't be here long enuf to even grow a rip....waiting to hear from bank about loan.....if shit starts to get stale im gonna throw some lighys up but right now im in a holding pattern

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom