• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Good morning old farts, how ya feeling today ? Hope all old farts have a good day on this hump day. We gonna start the day off the right way with a session of "wake n bake". So get your coffee and a bowl of medicinal herb and join me. Here we go, puffin' and passin' your way.

GoldNBoy

GoldNBoy

GoldNBoy how you along w rain over your way, I see you have been getting some storms ove the last few days. Theyve all been west of us so far, not for long looks like, about to get walloped according to pueblo radar.
We've been catching at least a shower, out of each of these storm systems. But we got hail yesterday, for the second time this year.
I'm in, Yoop. Puffin, n passing.

G gnome

G gnome

Congrats bro. Welcome to the land of the never ending payment.

Even when it's paid off, you're still paying......taxes, upkeep.........it never ends 'til yer dead.

Yeah i feel ya guys.....at least its mine....its got some acreage, a big barn so i can do my thing and its in a place i wanna be....oh and not to mention i can piss out my front door (major selling point)

Sunbaked

Sunbaked

them skunks have the golf course all dug up looking for them grubs.
my dad taught me right. he built 3 houses ,and never had a mortgage on any of them. this one I'm living in is the 3rd . sure is nice not having a payment. he was a hillbilly ,but a smart one.
I'm final up . slept till 11. lol I'm in for a late bake session.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Woot Woot and .... WOOT! :D

Whut up ! Got my corn to bounce back! Well its starting to bounce back anyway...

Ditched the Tray style and transplanted them all into solo cups the other day. Today there starting to green up and grow more! :D

yay!

@Hippie you settle on a new setup for ya nic fix yet?

Hippie

Hippie

Woot Woot and .... WOOT! :D

Whut up ! Got my corn to bounce back! Well its starting to bounce back anyway...

Ditched the Tray style and transplanted them all into solo cups the other day. Today there starting to green up and grow more! :D

yay!

@Hippie you settle on a new setup for ya nic fix yet?
Naw, not yet. Got three Melo tanks I should wear out first. Outside of being a pain in the ass to fill, they work pretty good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom