• Thread starter yooper420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Lots to do but I'm lazy. Maybe I will get off the couch and make some coffee. I still need to till the garden and the nabors. And I'm not halfway done with trimming. Oh well I will get done what I get done.

Little at a time my friend little at a time, you saw the size of my garden, That takes me a week To fully till, Too much labor and the back pays the price for days on end.. Just not worth breaking your self over :D

Hell it took me 2 days just to get all the corn in the ground lol prolly take me another day or 2 just to pull up all the radishes.

Inch by inch.

Hippie

Hippie

New neighbors are moving in today. Judging by the NH4NO3 they were tossing on the field 'til 23:00 last night, I'd say it's gonna be corn again.
I hope the big black cat will come back, but I haven't seen him/her in years. It seemed to like the cover that field corn provided, and the associated critters that feed on it.

Hippie

Hippie

Got 3/4 of the old garden tilled up. By the time I got the FEL on, the mowing deck off, the three point hitch on, and the rototiller on, my back was bitching it's ass off. Pulled four 4x4 poles up, looked to the north, and spotted something weird. Drove over and saw where the neighbors three doors down figured that my property was a great place to dump their yard's worth of grass clippings. Even found a sack of clothes and a lockset. Glad I didn't find the lockset with the mower's blades. Pissed! Drove back to the ranch, grabbed the Old Hen and the golf cart, and headed down to straighten 'em up. Old gal on oxygen answered the door after I knocked twice. I asked her if she had a rake. She said no. I told her she was going to need one, 'cause if her shit wasn't removed from my property, I was going to let the cops handle it. Told her she could move her fence that's two feet over on my side, too. I was truly hoping one of the young bucks that hang out there would be home. I left the gun home on purpose, 'cause sometimes skin to skin is a lot more satisfying.
What gets into peoples heads?

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Accidental ear piercing alarms at all hours, early morning wake up calls, delivered foodstuffs. Sign them up for weekly pickups from ARC, VFW, DAV, and all the other letter agencies that pick up donations. Trip a breaker and put a lock on the box. Let the air out of two tires, or remove the valve stem. Collect and ferment those grass clippings for a week in a garbage bag, then dump on their porch. There are a lot of free publications that they can sign up for too. Buy a tv b gone, a remote that turns the power off automatically without entering a code. Your evening walks would be more entertaining.

Or do you want to go full asshole?

Hippie

Hippie

Accidental ear piercing alarms at all hours, early morning wake up calls, delivered foodstuffs. Sign them up for weekly pickups from ARC, VFW, DAV, and all the other letter agencies that pick up donations. Trip a breaker and put a lock on the box. Let the air out of two tires, or remove the valve stem. Collect and ferment those grass clippings for a week in a garbage bag, then dump on their porch. There are a lot of free publications that they can sign up for too. Buy a tv b gone, a remote that turns the power off automatically without entering a code. Your evening walks would be more entertaining.

Or do you want to go full asshole?
Damn, Dude! Remind me never to piss YOU off!

It'll get handled. I make a better friend than an enemy.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Good to see you back around Pops. The auction over or just taking a break.
Thank you stacks, good to be back around, missed you guys.
Just taking a short break, starting back up again maybe tomorrow, maybe the next day. Probably won't carry it on too awful much longer though, not too much left to auction off, I'll keep it going as long as I have something to put up of course but, I'm sure it'll be ending soon.
Of course, I think I might've been saying the same thing a couple months back too, lol. It's a fair amount of work keeping up with everybody and everything to do it but, it's obviously more than worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom