Curmudgeonland...home Of The Old Farts Club

• Thread starter yooper420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Far as I know if your a mod we are suppossed to uphold the TOS. To my mind thats the list mendel is whining about. Too bad he cant find the TOS for the site he has been directed where to find it.

Maybe @logic can clarify if all the line items in the TOS are to be enforced or as mods are we supposed to make exceptions. Someone please provide clarification and let me know where I stand as I take shit literally.

Save your breath the rest of you guyz as I already know where I stand with you all.........

Good to see you @LocalGrowGuy Dont let these guys know we actually get along or they are apt to run you outta here. Ever since I shared I thought @chickenman man was a good dude I have had hell to pay.

In closing, if you old goats want to report shit at least stand by your beliefs and stand up for whats on your mind so we mods dont get labeled rats or snitches...................... It's called being a man and owning your shit!!!
I'm hesitant to post in this thread and I don't like it because I don't feel that I have earned my stripes. I step on eggshells because of snowflakes and I don't like it. Honestly, I'm not even worthy of replying to in this thread. I come here because I enjoy what other people post. I don't think I add much to the conversation, and sometimes I shit on it because I'm not very funny outside of my own head.

Freshone should be able to post all of the insurance salesman ecards he wants. If someone wants to post a picture of a pretty lady they should be allowed to. If I make an unfunny joke about sexing farm animals I should be mocked mercilessly. If someone wants to make a joke about assassinating a rodent, the location and how the animal is culled should not be open for debate as it relates to content. If little dabbie thinks there are too many tits here, I want to see more tits. But I do have a problem with censoring content here because it hurts someone's feelings. I'm sorry, but the term 'center mass' should not automatically be associated with violence or hurting people, inciting violence or anything else. To me, that's fear mongering. Based on my upbringing, I have no problem with talking about hunting, and the language gets quite colorful. If the audience can't see it or can't accept it, they shouldn't be clicking the thread. I think you have to try pretty hard to navigate to this tiny little corner of this large community. You should also remember that we are still and will always be friends, and this is just my two cents, which mean nothing.

I just don't understand how or why certain people are held to different standards. If that's not what y'all are doing, that's what it looks like.

At the end of the day this is futile, just like trying to argue your way out of a ticket. If the cop is going to give you a ticket, stop talking. You are not going to change the way you moderate, and I don't think people care to argue, we just want to know what is and is not allowed, that's what is inconsistent to me.

giggy

giggy

Have any of you mods stop to think the reports could be just to mess with you? I for one didn't know anybody was doing any reporting. Wonder what i have done to get reported? Might have to do it again. Wheres my pic of goats wearing makeup?

Hell with it i'm gonna go get high.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Have any of you mods stop to think the reports could be just to mess with you? I for one didn't know anybody was doing any reporting. Wonder what i have done to get reported? Might have to do it again. Wheres my pic of goats wearing makeup?

Hell with it i'm gonna go get high.
Your boy hippie is a big fan of that report button

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I'm hesitant to post in this thread and I don't like it because I don't feel that I have earned my stripes. I step on eggshells because of snowflakes and I don't like it. Honestly, I'm not even worthy of replying to in this thread. I come here because I enjoy what other people post. I don't think I add much to the conversation, and sometimes I shit on it because I'm not very funny outside of my own head.

Freshone should be able to post all of the insurance salesman ecards he wants. If someone wants to post a picture of a pretty lady they should be allowed to. If I make an unfunny joke about sexing farm animals I should be mocked mercilessly. If someone wants to make a joke about assassinating a rodent, the location and how the animal is culled should not be open for debate as it relates to content. If little dabbie thinks there are too many tits here, I want to see more tits. But I do have a problem with censoring content here because it hurts someone's feelings. I'm sorry, but the term 'center mass' should not automatically be associated with violence or hurting people, inciting violence or anything else. To me, that's fear mongering. Based on my upbringing, I have no problem with talking about hunting, and the language gets quite colorful. If the audience can't see it or can't accept it, they shouldn't be clicking the thread. I think you have to try pretty hard to navigate to this tiny little corner of this large community. You should also remember that we are still and will always be friends, and this is just my two cents, which mean nothing.

I just don't understand how or why certain people are held to different standards. If that's not what y'all are doing, that's what it looks like.

At the end of the day this is futile, just like trying to argue your way out of a ticket. If the cop is going to give you a ticket, stop talking. You are not going to change the way you moderate, and I don't think people care to argue, we just want to know what is and is not allowed, that's what is inconsistent to me.
your .2 cents means a lot man. Dont sell yourself short. I am getting confused as I took this on to help logic out, and truth be known maybe someone needs to dial me in on what is expected of a mod. Because at the end of the day it is a thankless position with nothing but irritations at the end of a long day. Getting to be not worth it. I have contributed a lot of helpful informative threads over the years and all of a sudden this place doesn't feel good anymore. Funny how a title changes everyone's perspective of things. It has been an eye opener for sure, good to know who the real friends are here.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
your .2 cents means a lot man. Dont sell yourself short. I am getting confused as I took this on to help logic out, and truth be known maybe someone needs to dial me in on what is expected of a mod. Because at the end of the day it is a thankless position with nothing but irritations at the end of a long day. Getting to be not worth it. I have contributed a lot of helpful informative threads over the years and all of a sudden this place doesn't feel good anymore. Funny how a title changes everyone's perspective of things. It has been an eye opener for sure, good to know who the real friends are here.
Dude its not that deep just don't go around censoring other people's posts unless it's directly attacking another member pretty much at man oh also van all spammers and have a good time we're all here for the exact same reasons

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Your boy hippie is a big fan of that report button
Indeed!!!!! Now the cats outta the bag!!!!!

I took a 5 year fall for a grower partner once many moons a go. And to the whiners in the group who think I'm a pussy I got bigger balls than most of you. Not you @gravekat303 this is for the rest of the REAL men here who are 10 feet tall and bullet proof behind a puter screen. 99 % would drop a dime in a NY second!!!! Now who are the little men I speak of. ???? Fill in the blanks....... LOL........ Shit kickers would be the first to roll over in a pinch.

As of right I won't be doing any moderation n this thread. It is a waste of time. Some of the other mods can herd these cats!!!!!!

Thread should be locked till most of you REAL men grow up.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Dude its not that deep just don't go around censoring other people's posts unless it's directly attacking another member pretty much at man oh also van all spammers and have a good time we're all here for the exact same reasons
Thank you for the insight @gravekat303 :)

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
You guys are pathetic, 80% of you mods are mods because I recommended you. Sit and turn on that.:love1:
I regret highering most of you.:p Sorry guys checks won't be sent out this month;) Too many of ya's got an ego the first week you picked up the tin. Unreal. You learn a lot about someone when they get a bit of power.:smoking:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom