• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Cactus your a mod not a detective, so there's no reason for you to be proactive looking for violations, tagging logic,antagonizing members so you can correct them when they react. And then try to act like your one of the cool kids.
@Freshone how does that sig quote go again :smoking:

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
You guys are pathetic, 80% of you mods are mods because I recommended you. Sit and turn on that.:love1:
I regret highering most of you.:p Sorry guys checks won't be sent out this month;) Too many of ya's got an ego the first week you picked up the tin. Unreal. You learn a lot about someone when they get a bit of power.:smoking:
@logic please take my tin star privileges away and give it to @GrowGod since he is the one with the power to hire and fire and give reviews. Lets see if he is up to the task......... Hey man @GrowGod you should change your handle to @memegod

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
You guys are pathetic, 80% of you mods are mods because I recommended you. Sit and turn on that.:love1:
I regret highering most of you.:p Sorry guys checks won't be sent out this month;) Too many of ya's got an ego the first week you picked up the tin. Unreal. You learn a lot about someone when they get a bit of power.:smoking:
Hey my star is aluminum ok?
And wtf we got paid loll

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I'm taking a break from this forum for a little while.

Hope you guys can work this shit out cuz its fucking annoying already.
Ya me too brother. Especially after a long hard hot day in this desert heat!!! 109 the other day geesssshhh

Sunbaked

Sunbaked

if the mods will allow . puffin and passing yooper/.got all my plants in the ground , give them a big dose of nutes and E-M1 today. they are beautiful. 7 sensi skunks outdoors 3 black Russians and one black domina x afgani in the greenhouse and one potted skunk auto. finding out that autos grow lots faster than the others. its a foot tall branches and buds already from 24 of April. I might just grow autos from now on. just like beans ,get 2 crops a year.

yooper from our fire dept years, you know you get some good officers and then all of a sudden, you get a jerk lt.
just made the men treasure the good ones.......Gnome where are you bro we love ya.

Yard dog

Yard dog

i had a friend shoot me a bunch of auto beans to try. my grow is shutting down for repair and modifications after this harvest is in jars. i am scaling down, and attempting to be more efficient with my power usage and space. with my current bloom space, 1.5 pound per harvest is in the future, now that my grow is dialed in. that's too much for just me and the wife. so i figured to scale it down a little, and incorporate a flood and drain setup with automatic top off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom