Curmudgeonland...home Of The Old Farts Club

• Thread starter yooper420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mendel

What up fellers. Installing irrigation in the tomato and pepper patch today, got 6 lines in 2 to go. Just came in for an omelet and a joint. Im trying to get done before it gets hot, kind of want to go largemouth fishing today. Ive got a bucket of waterdogs to flip into the weed patches.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Morning everybody. Drinking coffee and smoking bowl. Great sunday morning. I didn't wake up grumpy this morn, she' s still sleeping.
LOL............. Yup I got one of those too. Only problem is she was up at the crack o dawn. :( Cant complain tho, she started canning up a bunch of goodies.

G gnome

G gnome

@mendel what type of tomatoes do you grow? I'm assuming you don't cage them. How do you keep them off the ground.

Stakes my good man!!!

I used to get the same amount of tomatoes from 8 well trained and pruned tomato plants as my ol man got from 3x that many. I use 8ft fence posts (the metal ones) and trim off all the sucker branches and basically grow it like a vine

Yard dog

Yard dog

That 1st pic especially to me is one sweet looking flower right there. Genetics on that beaut??
i had to go back and look. I am pretty sure it is a Blackberry Snow Lotus cross i have. looking at the picture, it looks like the bbsl. I have a unknown cross of this, a forgotten male got randy and pollinated a crop of bbsl girls. it does not have a pleasant taste, but it knocks my eyes out of focus, wall eyed, cross eyed. lol the last two pics are the same cross, different pheno.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Good morning Yard dog, Hippie, stonestacker and the rest of the sleepy head old farts of Curmudgeonland. Full agreement with ya guys about toys and having to maintain them. If ya ain't busy I got some that need fixin'. While we set here drinkin' coffee we gonna fill a bowl and have us a good old fashioned "wake n bake". Ready, set and here we go, puffin' and passin'.

Yard dog

Yard dog

the following items at my house "needs work"
snapper riding mower, push mower(x3), dirt bike, street bike, 3 cars and 1 truck need something. my house.... hell, everything i own needs some form of work or another.
*edit. Even my ole lady is broke.
I tried to fix her last night but she said "hell naw. (spits dip in floor)"

giggy

giggy

the following items at my house "needs work"
snapper riding mower, push mower(x3), dirt bike, street bike, 3 cars and 1 truck need something. my house.... hell, everything i own needs some form of work or another.
*edit. Even my ole lady is broke.
I tried to fix her last night but she said "hell naw. (spits dip in floor)"
you can tell if she is level headed if the spit runs out both sides of her mouth. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom