• Thread starter yooper420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mendel

All ya got to do is add some beeswax and vitamin e oil and your set

I ended up mixing a grape sized glob of melaleuca pain-a-trate pain creme and a grape sized blob of coconut oil. I added 2 drops of wintergreen and 2 drops of lemongrass oil. I gotta say, it works quite well.

Thanks for the idea. The mix relieved alot of the muscle titeness, which is the main problem. I think I can get some lite work done this afternoon.
https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_...refix=pain+a+trate,aps,341&crid=3SBBAX01D57N1

GoldNBoy

GoldNBoy

Wow. Missed the show here, I guess.
Been out chasing cows, again. Hoppers ate my okra, peppers and most of my beets, while I was gone. But, that's the least of my worries, at this point.
The camps down in the canyons are being burglarized during the day, while people are out working. Squatters shot a local rancher's dog, and broke into his cabin. Another rancher caught someone on a game camera, breaking into his cabin. Someone tried to break into the camp I left yesterday afternoon. Literally was only gone for 6 hours.
My youngest boy lost his job, and wasn't able to make ends meet. So, I took him with me, this last trip. I got him a job fixing fence, out in the camp I've been staying at. He was acting strangely, lethargic, no focus and nodding off all the time. He'd sack out early, but I almost couldn't wake him, in the morning. I brought him home, to shower & do some laundry, yesterday evening. He had 2 hours to meet up and head back, but he disappeared for 4 hours. When he came back, he was acting strangely again. His pupils were tiny, & hadn't bought diapers or done his laundry. But, I made sure he made it back to camp.
I got the call this morning, saying he was detoxing. The boss had no idea what to do. I didn't either. I told the boss I'd put 50 posts on the flatbed, and to put him to work. Let him sweat it out, and don't bring him back before Thursday. He can be here for his daughter's first birthday, but he won't leave my sight. I'll have him back to camp before sundown.
I've never dealt with this before. But, cowboy rehab is likely to be hell, for him.

Yard dog

Yard dog

damn golden, i hope the boy gets his priorities straight. when the dope gets a hold of you, its hard to be strong and do the right thing. thats tough man. as for the burglary crap, i would have a hard time not killing someone for killing my dog and breaking in my home.

Sunbaked

Sunbaked

had a friend once , I let him stay in my old room at moms and dads. for free. I lived 3 houses down. my apartment got broke in and some pot was taken. then my mom came up missing 120 dollars. I went down when he was not there . looked in a dresser, there was my pot. he was a friend . told him to get out and never look back.

GoldNBoy

GoldNBoy

goldenboy, it sounds like it is day hunting trip time to me.

don't get me wrong bro ,but break ins and drugs go together, if not your boy, maybe his connection or friends.
It couldn't have been him. He was with me during the time of the break ins. His friends wouldn't have the location of my camp. He didn't know where it was, until we got there. He has no phone, and there's no cellular service out there... Or water, or electricity.
I left him a horse, a bedroll, drinking water & food. Basically, I dropped him off in a different century.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
I ended up mixing a grape sized glob of melaleuca pain-a-trate pain creme and a grape sized blob of coconut oil. I added 2 drops of wintergreen and 2 drops of lemongrass oil. I gotta say, it works quite well.

Thanks for the idea. The mix relieved alot of the muscle titeness, which is the main problem. I think I can get some lite work done this afternoon.
Yup, man when I'm sore I like to take a hot shower,salve up legs arms back put on sweatpants and sweat shirt then hop in bed and light a joint.:smoking:wake up feeling great!

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Morning, Gents.
:) Term used loosely I assume :D
its Bodhi's gear, at least the snow lotus part. as for the Blackberry, no idea. the guy that send me the beans only has top shelf stuff, i am sure the BB was top shelf too. it is crossed with something, one possible was cherry fuel, or Chemdog D, and another possible donor. it expresses pheno's, i have a few more beans i may pop later. the first pheno i ran across is not a good tasting smoke, but it is a hard hitter, i have another pheno with a swetter scent, waiting to harvest her in a week or two.
Thank you man.

incogneato

incogneato

Wow. Missed the show here, I guess.
Been out chasing cows, again. Hoppers ate my okra, peppers and most of my beets, while I was gone. But, that's the least of my worries, at this point.
The camps down in the canyons are being burglarized during the day, while people are out working. Squatters shot a local rancher's dog, and broke into his cabin. Another rancher caught someone on a game camera, breaking into his cabin. Someone tried to break into the camp I left yesterday afternoon. Literally was only gone for 6 hours.
My youngest boy lost his job, and wasn't able to make ends meet. So, I took him with me, this last trip. I got him a job fixing fence, out in the camp I've been staying at. He was acting strangely, lethargic, no focus and nodding off all the time. He'd sack out early, but I almost couldn't wake him, in the morning. I brought him home, to shower & do some laundry, yesterday evening. He had 2 hours to meet up and head back, but he disappeared for 4 hours. When he came back, he was acting strangely again. His pupils were tiny, & hadn't bought diapers or done his laundry. But, I made sure he made it back to camp.
I got the call this morning, saying he was detoxing. The boss had no idea what to do. I didn't either. I told the boss I'd put 50 posts on the flatbed, and to put him to work. Let him sweat it out, and don't bring him back before Thursday. He can be here for his daughter's first birthday, but he won't leave my sight. I'll have him back to camp before sundown.
I've never dealt with this before. But, cowboy rehab is likely to be hell, for him.
Damn, get him a few bottles of immodium ad. It will cut down a few of the symptoms anyway. Hope he finds his way before he gives it up for dope. Is it pills or worse?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom