Curmudgeonland...home Of The Old Farts Club

• Thread starter yooper420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mendel

Happy fathers days hoseheads! may your bidness be moist and constrictive..........

We call it a hallmark holiday, pushed on the public to inadvertently obligate them spend $$ and pay a little consumption tax........:)

I got a little work to do this morning, then im partying like its 1899.

M

mendel

Capture

M

mendel

So what the fathers day grub your having? Myself, im gonna make a pot of chili for tonite (crockpot), then slam a few beers, smoke a moonwalker og yoint (new word yoint) and take a nap. A cold front blew thru last nite after the 101 day we had. its 72, perfect napping weather.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Actually xmas and easter are adaptations of pagan holidays....look it up
Like everything else, the Catholic church either obliterated it or adapted it to their own needs. since the beginning, whenever someone new took over an area they always adopted parts of the local culture into their own to make the transition to the new way easier on the local population.

Happy Father's Day old farts!

Hippie

Hippie

Another Father's Day picnic in the bag. Kids had a great time. Mom got plum wore out. Hey, at 96, it doesn't take much. Hope she's around for the next one.
Nephew ran the grill. I sat in the lounger. Good day. Gave him a gram of bubble for his troubles. He was pleased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom