• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Good morning Papa I and the rest of the OFC. Never too early for a session of "wake n bake", cause we gonna have one right now. Cup of coffee and a bowl of medicinal herb and we got a "wake n bake" session, puff, puff, pass.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
OK, went to the doctor today and got my back support. Been wearing it, on and off, all day long and it does help. But it`s still a pita. Time to burn a bowl. Cold drink and a bowl and we got a burn session going on, puff, puff, pass.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Good morning OFC, is it snowing yet ? Not here, but south of us gonna get pounded with this storm. No matter, we gonna have a session of "wake n bake" to start the day. Coffee`s done, got a cup and a bowl of medicinal herb, so it`s "wake n bake" time in Curmudgeonland. Here ya go, puff, puff, pass.

kevinn

kevinn

Good morning OFC, is it snowing yet ? Not here, but south of us gonna get pounded with this storm. No matter, we gonna have a session of "wake n bake" to start the day. Coffee`s done, got a cup and a bowl of medicinal herb, so it`s "wake n bake" time in Curmudgeonland. Here ya go, puff, puff, pass.

Ya suppose to get 2-3 feet down here. More than the past 4-5 winters put together. Can I borrow your snow blower? Na, to much work. Just wait for it to melt. That way no unwanted guests. Se you in the spring.

Hippie

Hippie

OK, went to the doctor today and got my back support. Been wearing it, on and off, all day long and it does help. But it`s still a pita. Time to burn a bowl. Cold drink and a bowl and we got a burn session going on, puff, puff, pass.
Let me know how that brace works out for ya. Maybe I'll get the piss drinking Hindu to get one for me. So damn stiff this morning I'd try anything.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Morning Hippie,
Believe it or not the damn thing does help. It tends to straighten me up so that I don't walk bent over as much. So far it`s free, with the prescription`s copay should not be but $5.00 anyway.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
OK now, I`m up. Good morning OFC, how`s your slice of the farm this morning ? Coffee`s done, got me a cup, now for a bowl of medicinal herb and we got a "wake n bake" session going on. Any joiners ?

Hippie

Hippie

Got to hold off on the "bake" part for a bit. It's Pullet's birthday today, so we're heading for Murder City for eats at our favorite restaurant. I like to keep my head on a swivel and my finger on the trigger when I'm in the most dangerous city in America.
Can't believe that little pink bundle I brought home from the hospital has turned 26. As long as the kisses keep coming, I'll adapt.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

A late good morning OFC, hope you're all well. Hippie my oldest son is 26, it's crazy to see them all grown up, isn't it? My other two sons are 24 and 21. I have 3 granddaughters now too, the most precious things in the world to me.

Hippie

Hippie

29 degrees with no wind here. All that snow is heading for ya! I finally put up the sandals 'til spring January 13th. Ten degrees is just too damn cold for bare toes. Sure feels funny to be wearing socks and jungle boots!

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Evening all, you too Hippie. Sandals in January, not with my toes, they like to be warm. Even bought some toe warmers on sale. They work good for 4 - 5 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom