• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Where did today go to ? No wonder the days go by so quick, when ya blink it`s tomorrow and today`s gone. To hell with it, time for a bowl.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Good morning all, how`s the OFC peeps doing today ? Hope the day dawns sunny and warm for ya, if not, spring`s comin`, be patient. While ya wait, get a cup of coffee and a bowl of medicinal herb, cause it`s "wake n bake" time in Curmudgeonland. Here ya go, puff, puff, pass.

giggy

giggy

hello everybody, i still be kick'n, been working my ass off, but it does feel good to be back in the shop. this office chair put it on me and i didn't even know it. i should cut the first start of clones here in the next week or so, man it feels good to be growing again. i'm sure there are some i will just push through to find my mom's then i get to try a few more. yall stay stoned. peace

Hippie

Hippie

Seems like the whole damn month of January slipped past quickly. After the last two days, I've got green patches all over the front yard and back field. Kinda scary. I know Michigan. When we get this mild of weather in January, the second week in February is going to kick the shit out of us!

Got the remote installed at the dealer's yesterday. Guess the entire crew from the owner on down came out for a tour of the light show. Judging from all the comments I got when I picked it up, it was a big hit.

Trying to figure out what I'm going to use for my outdoor grow this year. Got to figure out what will finish quick enough up here in Yankee land.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Solventless wax huh ? Was that it ? Turned us into people watchers, I know that much. We seem to be slow learners about some things, either that or us old farts just like gettin` a buzz. He, he, he.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Good morning giggy and the rest of the OFC. All I can say about the Cup is that I do not want to miss one. Once into the "medicating" area, which was the whole infield area of a local 1/2 mile race track, is where the venders were set up. And all of the free dabs at many of the booths. How high you wanna get ? Now I`m all excited about the Cup again. OK, calm down now and let`s have a session of "wake n bake". Coffee and a bowl of medicinal herb and here we go, puff, puff, pass.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Ah, yes. Floating over here, nice mellow buzz. I really like the buzz I get from a high CBD, low THC strain in the morning, it just seems to make me feel good. At least it's that way with this Critical Cure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom