Curmudgeonland...home Of The Old Farts Club

• Thread starter yooper420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
SmokesalotofVT

SmokesalotofVT

hey guys .. hope every one is doing good,growing strong and staying High..
ordered some additional stuff towards my security set up.. The GF says i
am obsessed over this.. LoL Imagine that ,anyway also got some Lemon Og Fem seeds
and am working on another order also .. never forayed into fem seeds but some swear by them
so if it saves me time and space it will be worth it.. gotta look forward,, :-) be well all
Check in soon

kevinn

kevinn

shit my wife loves to ride the mower. I never get a chance because she will cut it way before I am ready. Got one plant trimmed this morning. Lions game then I'm off to see if that 10 pointer will come back. It's been a week. and the wind is right today.
Got a good women there !!!! Mine promised but does not even know how to start it.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
I can't do cereal anymore, It always gets soggy at the bottom and unappealing / appetizing enough to make me waste 1/2 a bowls worth of food..

Instead i usually just drink a few bottles of water then go back to bed for a few hours or if i'm up for the day i'll just make some waffles or something quick and eazy..

I think yesterday i had left over stroganoff for breafast, Day before that i had pizza rolls lol...

I'm all about that bachelor life.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Good morning OFC. How be all of the old farts this morning ? Fine as wine I hope, with the sun shining on your behind. Been a beautiful fall so far, at least the hurricane missed us. Went thru enough of that for the 4 years I lived in Florida. Got my coffee, wife`s wants in on the "wake n bake", so gotta go share a bowl with her this morning. Here we go, puff, puff, cough and pass.

Sunbaked

Sunbaked

damn. I just jarred up the skunk.....till I ran out of jars......3 plants completely ran me out of jars. I am damn lucky I only have 7 left instead of 12. The die off did not hurt me at all, but next year I'm spraying them damn aphids from the start. In fact, I have some spray coming for when I pull the roots up. I'm drenching the holes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom