Curmudgeonland...home Of The Old Farts Club

• Thread starter yooper420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
giggy

giggy

morning ofc, just passing through at the moment. hope all are good. if it were saturday i would be more gooder. been busy as hell trying to get things done around the house. did talk the grandson out of a 4x4 truck, instead he gets one of the two will drive trucks (93 f150) and a deer rifle. chat at yall later. peace

Sunbaked

Sunbaked

Just smoked my first joint of the skunk #1. Super smooth and great buzz. Now I know why most of those hybrids have skunk in them. early finisher and huge buds. all dome outdoors by the end of September. I ordered more for next year. After smoking some ,I'm really glad I did.

Hey guys , I was going to watch Thursday night football until I saw the 49ers were playing. I would rather watch the Indians and the red sox play. And I hate both of them. anyone else ?

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Good morning ya old farts, members of the OFC. How`s it hangin` today ? Hope all is looking up for ya. Alright now, coffee`s done, got me a cup, gotta fill a vape bowl to proceed. Full cup of coffee, full vape bowl means it`s time to "wake n bake". Here we go, puff, puff, cough and pass to ya.

giggy

giggy

morning folks, happy fry-day. wouldn't you know it after the grandson decides he wants a deer rifle a non running 4x4 79 chevy truck like i was look for shows up for 500.00. still temped to go get it. i haven't told him yet but i think i'm gonna turn the 74 ford f100 or 150 which ever it is into a 70's style baja race style truck. first thing first finish shop and new grow area. chat at yall later. peace

Freshone

Freshone

Morning folks,coffee and bowl time.
Giggy I've been looking at the older trucks too,chevy parts are alot cheaper than Ford!I'm a Ford truck person and have a diesel dually but I'd probably go Chevy on an older build just for parts costs.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
OK, I`m back in town now, wife had to go to the Dr. in Marquette today. Basically, a waste of a good day. Wife does not like the Dr., says she`s gonna find a different one. Got a bowl going, any joiners ?

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Almost forgot, my wife`s parents and brother and family live in Daytona Beach. She hasn`t been able to get ahold of `em today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom