Curmudgeonland...home Of The Old Farts Club

• Thread starter yooper420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
stonestacker

stonestacker

I was in Lowes today and saw a young man wearing sandals and thought of you Hippie. It's still a little cool out for that shit. But the snow is all gone. Rain tomorrow. This shit keeps up and I might have to do that W thing we all avoid.

Sunbaked

Sunbaked

I hope all is ok with Giggy. Surgery on shoulder is the 23rd. hope your ok bro

Forget the politics. until someone supports repeal of the pot laws and lets the brothers out of jail for the same. Otherwise their all the fucking same. Think of the roads and bridges we could build with the saved money.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
I HATE being a 24/7 nursemaid. Been doing this shit for 6 weeks now and I`m sick and tired f it. Just filled a bowl and even put some hash in it. Time to get good and fucked up. Puffin`, coughin` and passin`.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Stopped off at Clio Cultivation before I went to the bar to pick up some rock wool cubes. Climbed outta the van with my mod in hand and looked at the front door. Sign said "No vape, please". Put the mod in my pocket, walked in, and bought what I came there for.
I asked the dude behind the counter why there's a no vaping rule. His reply was "that it gave him a headache". He said I could smoke weed in there, but no vaping. I asked him what ever happened to tolerance. I'm expected to tolerate fudge packers, drug users, etc. , but no one tolerates nicotine or nicotine users? Go figure.
I won't say I'll never go back, but I will say I'll be looking for another place to buy my supplies.

Speaking of Clio Cultivation, are they gonna do the pre party thing again ? That`s about as good as the Cup, and it`s free.

Grower13

Grower13

12717462 1225427977484763 8926671121217397063 n

Kraven

Kraven

Yoop, caregiver stress is a real thing and I have seen it tear families apart. You need to call an agency and see if you can get a sitter for the day. Explain to your wife you just need a quick break and some fresh air, she will understand. Then take the day knowing she is in good hands and try to just unwind, let the stress roll off you and recharge your batteries....take it from an orthopedic nurse, I understand your pain and frustration.

Waking and baking, rain is gonna piss on my yard day so switching mode to up potting starts and servicing all the yard equipment. Change the chainsaw bar and put a new chain on. Oil changes and and tune all the equipment up. Hope everyone has a good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom