Curmudgeonland...home Of The Old Farts Club

• Thread starter yooper420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hippie

Hippie

hippie if you go to the 420 party at the GCCC you will see John Sinclair. I talked with him for a long time when I went. that party is as good as the cup.
Yep! That's the dude! I was too lazy to look up his name.

Loved 13's attached file, but I just can't abide using the race card to further the agenda, even if it's a good agenda. If blacks are four times more likely to get jailed for weed, it's because they're four times as likely to smoke it in stupid places or do stupid shit while it's in their possession.
The reason I quit for 19 years is because around here, at the time, if you were white and had kids, they'd jerk the kids out of your home and put 'em in foster care until you jumped through all the hoops the courts and CPS wanted you to and spent a shit load of money to do it. I didn't figure my choice of party materials was worth putting my daughter through the trauma. When she turned 21, I got my MMC.

Just made a Dutch oven full of New England style clam chowder (chowda for my east coasties). Everybody's welcome to a bowl or two. 'Baked, I'll understand if'n you wanna pass. Ain't never been clam bit before, but it don't sound fun.

Last edited:
yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Well here I am, drinking coffee and vaping a bowl of Apollo 13, it`s pretty good shit mon. Think I heard that one before, but it was good.
It`s "wake n bake" in Curmudgeonland. Here we go, puffin` n passin` to the next old fart.

Hippie

Hippie

Found out why nobody want's to play golf with 'Baked.
Winning moment 24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom