• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
CUSTOM

CUSTOM

CUSTOM

CUSTOM

Would be most appreciative of "Finalweek flush" advice on my first indoor grow.

I am in 7 gallon smart pots, week 11 nutes GH Floor to Waste Flora series. What I am unsure of, is when using Florakleen is it harmful to not run the water heavy enough for a run out of the bottom of the bag? I have watered by hand throughout, and only once did I ever give enough H2O for a saucer dump. That was a pre-flower soaking.

My target for the chop is this upcoming weekend. They last had "nutes" on Thursday, and that was a weak (220 ppm) dose of GH Week 11 Flora. Since then, they have gotten a straight PH'd RO H2O drink, 2 ounce of Unsulphured Black Strap Molasses per gallon (Which was too "hot", scorched the sugar leaves, as I confused TB, with ounces) and ultimately sent one of the Marionberries to the chopping block a week early, as I feared "root rot", when the truth was, I put her in a diabetic coma with all that sweetness!

On a side note, she dried quick, and stoned us to the bone at first joint!

Can I continue to use a steady hand, give them a good soaking, with minimal run-off, with the 10ml of Florakleen per gallon this week, without the extreme "flood" through the bag, and accomplish my ultimate goal of smooth tasting, grey ash burning, relief?

MOB
~ Custom

Hippie

Hippie

Custom, I don't do dirt inside. My outside grows are in terra firma, so there's no way to flush 'em, and my indoor hydro grows get the nutes all the way to chop. The taste is in the cure, not the flush IMHO. Never could see how starving a plant was good for it at any stage. YMMV.

CUSTOM

CUSTOM

Custom, I don't do dirt inside. My outside grows are in terra firma, so there's no way to flush 'em, and my indoor hydro grows get the nutes all the way to chop. The taste is in the cure, not the flush IMHO. Never could see how starving a plant was good for it at any stage. YMMV.

OK @Hippie , kind of my thoughts all the way through the grow. I have been watering plants for many moons, and I don't need to see nutrients flowing out the bottoms, to know when they've had enough. My real concern is not totally flushing out the FloraKleen with each use. If that is harmful than I'd rather cut it, and just use straight RO H2O watering this week, than do a "Complete Flush" with multiple gallons per plant. I might add, the trichs have just now began clouding up. I expect Amber, and her crew to be right behind.

Kraven

Kraven

Same here, I agree....this whole flushing thing has me perplexed. If you have salt build up in the medium then yes flush the medium, but salt build up in the plant is a feeding problem and flushing really isn't going to change that very much. IMHO you loose weight when they are ripening....flushing should only be done to resolve a problem, not as a standard practice.

Sunbaked

Sunbaked

I agree 100% Kraven. I an outdoors. But a few times I would stop feeding for the last week or so. Its almost like they thought it was stop growing time. Right when they need that last push you starve them. Since I found a dummy proof nute ......never any problems. except when I thought some extra cal/mag might help. but my nutes already have ALL the minerals..... but my dummy ass could not let that bottle of cal.mag just set on the shelf. The veins in the leaves turned yellow looking. So I flushed them real good and they fixed themselves. If the dummy will only follow directions they never need flushing.

CUSTOM

CUSTOM

Thanks @Hippie , I appreciate the advice from you and the rest of the OFC.

Freshone

Freshone

Would be most appreciative of "Finalweek flush" advice on my first indoor grow.

I am in 7 gallon smart pots, week 11 nutes GH Floor to Waste Flora series. What I am unsure of, is when using Florakleen is it harmful to not run the water heavy enough for a run out of the bottom of the bag? I have watered by hand throughout, and only once did I ever give enough H2O for a saucer dump. That was a pre-flower soaking.

My target for the chop is this upcoming weekend. They last had "nutes" on Thursday, and that was a weak (220 ppm) dose of GH Week 11 Flora. Since then, they have gotten a straight PH'd RO H2O drink, 2 ounce of Unsulphured Black Strap Molasses per gallon (Which was too "hot", scorched the sugar leaves, as I confused TB, with ounces) and ultimately sent one of the Marionberries to the chopping block a week early, as I feared "root rot", when the truth was, I put her in a diabetic coma with all that sweetness!

On a side note, she dried quick, and stoned us to the bone at first joint!

Can I continue to use a steady hand, give them a good soaking, with minimal run-off, with the 10ml of Florakleen per gallon this week, without the extreme "flood" through the bag, and accomplish my ultimate goal of smooth tasting, grey ash burning, relief?

MOB
~ Custom
Im In soil indoors and I never flush but I do feed straight water the last week and I feed,feed,water thru flower.I think flushing agents are just scams,I just use straight tap,bubbled overnight and PHed.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Hey, hey, OFC, how is everyone? Hope you're all doing well and your gardens are green. :)

12092203 10206965601051420 1517781960 n

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom