Curmudgeonland...home Of The Old Farts Club

• Thread starter yooper420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
GoldNBoy

GoldNBoy

Should hit the upper 70's here. Going to run some new plumbing under my adopted son's house , while he's in school. Can't think of a better graduation present, than running water. Can't afford much, but with the pipe I picked up at the auction, and a little time, I can give him a toilet, and cold water to the bathroom & kitchen sinks.
He doesn't have a water heater or shower, yet.
I hate plumbing, though. The usual wake n bake won't cut it. GG4 and a second pot, puff, puff & pass.

Yard dog

Yard dog

hey guys, been mia for a bit. wife has been sick so i missed a lot. got to work this am and i see its all piled up for me.. and my problem child that has been a thorn in my side since October is still killing me. built ford tough, except for this brand new van, its not too tough at all.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
I`m still alive and kicking.........I think. Went to the doctor yesterday to have him look at my leg, which has a large ugly looking sore on it, which continuously drains. But, it feels better this morning.
@Sunbaked, The old girl starts physical therapy this aftern00n. She said thanks for asking and blows you a kiss.
I thank the other people that asked about her.

Yard dog

Yard dog

hippie, i had a sore once on the back of my calf. i had been swimming at a local lake that day and got stuck by a limb. it was all red and angry by that evening. my grandma told me to take the meat of a potato and scrape it into a paste and put the potato pulp onto a paper towel and tape it to my leg. it hurt that night, when i woke the next morning a piece o stick was there along with some puss. seems a half inch section of stick had broken off in the puncture. the potato pulled the infection out, along with the offending stick. give it a try. may work for you.. she always told me it helped pull infection out. i have only tried it that once, and that was over ten years ago now. really have not had a need to try it again yet

CUSTOM

CUSTOM

Same here, I agree....this whole flushing thing has me perplexed. If you have salt build up in the medium then yes flush the medium, but salt build up in the plant is a feeding problem and flushing really isn't going to change that very much. IMHO you loose weight when they are ripening....flushing should only be done to resolve a problem, not as a standard practice.

Thanks for the advice @Kraven

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom