Curmudgeonland...home Of The Old Farts Club

• Thread starter yooper420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
GoldNBoy

GoldNBoy

We got quite a bit. Probably 1.5" or so. Came down slow, in that it took all day, but it was coming in sideways. It turned to snow for a while, but it was melting when it hit the ground. Horses looked miserable because they've already shed their winter coats. Tomorrow should be back in the 80's, and nice enough to ride. But, it'll be muddy and there's a few repairs needed for the old barns after this storm.
I need to get horses warmed up and shined up. Our show season is starts in one week.

GoldNBoy

GoldNBoy

Little old lady saw me buying strawberries. She told me to watch out for "baby spiders that eat little holes in your leaves and spin a web under them". I asked if they were a new thing, or if they had dealt with them before. She said her grandma had used crushed peppermint, rinsed in granddad's whiskey, watered down. Just wipe it on the leaves, at sundown, once a week.
The Borg was here since before the dustbowl, and hasn't left.

Grower13

Grower13

you could sell T shirts Dabbie and earn your way........... swiss rolls.... oatmeal pies.... fun cakes..... everybody loves a fun cake.........

Little dabbie 1024x1024

M

mendel

Little old lady saw me buying strawberries. She told me to watch out for "baby spiders that eat little holes in your leaves and spin a web under them". I asked if they were a new thing, or if they had dealt with them before. She said her grandma had used crushed peppermint, rinsed in granddad's whiskey, watered down. Just wipe it on the leaves, at sundown, once a week.
The Borg was here since before the dustbowl, and hasn't left.

have a buddy who got rid of mites using habanero powder in solution.

Freshone

Freshone

Morning boys,had to read for an hour just to catch up(45 minutes of it was lgg's posts,that dude can type!)I remember a time when lil dabbie was tryin to get logic to let him change his name,lol,just wouldn't be the same.
Ive never even been to MP but I am thankful they are polesmokers over there because alot of good friends came here from there!Same can be said about wherever gt21 and the rest of those Guys came from,good people right off the bat.
Sometimes their loss is our gain here at the farm.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Morning boys,had to read for an hour just to catch up(45 minutes of it was lgg's posts,that dude can type!)I remember a time when lil dabbie was tryin to get logic to let him change his name,lol,just wouldn't be the same.
Ive never even been to MP but I am thankful they are polesmokers over there because alot of good friends came here from there!Same can be said about wherever gt21 and the rest of those Guys came from,good people right off the bat.
Sometimes their loss is our gain here at the farm.
Don't be fooled most of its copy and paste and that's why I only read the first and last sentence;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom