Not open for further replies.
Grower13

Grower13

89e917225f0b3a250a45adb3025c2f28

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Good morning OFC, let`s all have the best day we can, we deserve it. Gonna start off the right way, the OFC way, with a session of "wake n bake". So, grab a cup of coffee and a bowl of medicinal herb and let` do it. Puffin` n passin`.

stonestacker

stonestacker

Morning ofc happy sunday. Stonestacker good to see your home. Speedy healing to you bro. Got coffee brewing and it just so happens theres something in my bowl that needs to catch fire.
Thanks giggy.
It's soooo good to be home. Baby steps.
Looks a little chilly out this morning with scattered showers. The goal for today is to get outside for a small walk. even if it's just to the compost pile :badboy:. And to start to ween down on the amount of dilaudid per dose.

Life is good.

giggy

giggy

Fuck just taking a shower kicks my ASS.
Baby steps... Seeing improvements every day.
I know thats right bro. I managed to get my right hand to my left armpit last night for the first time since my surgery. It is nice to be able to bathe myself but it was fun and games with the wife giving me a bath but a pain in the ass as well. Yes bro baby steps and do it right.

Hippie

Hippie

Just had a hashish induced thought; we ought to get a go fund me page going for LD so we can get him a ticket, a one way Uber ride, and a MMJ card for the Cup. I'd be worth it to watch him run from daub line to daub line like a kid riding coasters at Disney World.:)

Sunbaked

Sunbaked

lol first time there some kid was walking by. He says .Glad to see you old people are finally coming around to pot. lol I have not been without since 1969.
Stoney ,every time I get up to pee at night and have to hold the dresser the first 3 steps till I get my legs. I wonder how it will be10 years from now. You don't know how lucky you are to just walk around. I will be better than last year. I could not breath last year. VA set me up with symbacort inhaler. lots better now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom